News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

TWG 79: CIRCLE NINE

Started by Mashi, April 21, 2015, 06:40:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

TWG 79: CIRCLE NINE

1. Assassin Wolf - If Humans accumulate 3 Overall Successes, makes one guess towards which Player is Merlin.  If the guess is correct, Wolves win the game and Humans lose.
2. Wolf
3. Oberon - On the Wolf Team, but doesn't know the Wolves, but his/her Success/Fail vote is worth 2.
4. Merlin - Is told the identities of the Wolves, Oberon, and the Miller, but not which is which.  If his identity is guessed by the Assassin Wolf at endgame, Wolves win and Humans lose.
5. Miller - Told he/she's normal Human.
6. Human
7. Human
8. Human
9. Human

Human Victory Condition: Complete 3 Overall Successes in Quests and have Merlin's identity kept secret at endgame.
Wolf Victory Condition: Have Humans complete 3 Overall Failures in Quests or guess Merlin's identity after Humans have Overall Success in 3 Quests.

There will be no deaths this game.  Instead, every Phase, each Player votes for a Team of X number of Players (specified at the beginning of each Phase) to form a Quest Team for the next Night Phase.  X Players are chosen based on those who have the most votes (ties are broken through KitBs).  During the Night Phase, each of the Players in the Team will send a message to the Host on whether they would like for the Quest to Succeed or Fail.  Depending on the number of Success/Fail votes received, the Quest will be deemed as an Overall Success or an Overall Failure.  In general, a Quest is an Overall Success if more than 50% of the Team makes Success votes.

Players will be told whether the Mission is an Overall Success or Failure, but not the votes.

Private conversations will be restricted against being private this game.  Meaning, if you decide to chat one on one with a Player, you'll have to post the chatlog in its entirety to the thread.  In other words, it would be best to keep conversations in the thread.  The two Wolves will be able to PM each other with no restrictions, however.

Day 1: Team of 3
Night 1: Two Fail Votes lead to Overall Quest Failure

Day 2: Team of 4
Night 2: Two Fail Votes lead to Overall Quest Failure

Day 3: Team of 4
Night 3: Two Fail Votes lead to Overall Quest Failure

Day 4: Team of 5
Night 4: Three Fail Votes lead to Overall Quest Failure

Day 5: Team of 5
Night 5: Three Fail Votes lead to Overall Quest Failure

Role PMs:

QuoteAssassin Wolf.  Your Partner is [Player].

QuoteWolf.  Your Partner is [Player].

QuoteOberon

QuoteMerlin.  The Wolves, Oberon, and Miller are [Player], [Player], [Player], and [Player], but not necessarily in that order.

QuoteHuman

It is now Day 1.  Every Player has 3 votes for whom they want elected to be on a Quest.  Day 1 ends April 23rd at 11PM EDT.

1. Latios212
2. NocturneOfShadow
3. BlackDragonSlayer
4. Bubbles
5. maelstrom
6. Sqwerrels
7. Jub3r7
8. MaestroUGC
9. Dude

Maelstrom

Here.
It doesn't matter who we choose for the first one.
Any random suggestions?

Latios212

Quote from: Mashi on April 21, 2015, 06:40:17 PMThere will be no deaths this game.
I am so hyped for not being wolfed Night 1 again lol

Quote from: Maelstrom on April 21, 2015, 06:49:11 PMHere.
It doesn't matter who we choose for the first one.
Any random suggestions?
On the contrary, I think seeing who votes for who can be valuable information. (We vote publicly, right?) That, said, choose me!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Dude

Hi

I'm probably going to sleep gn

Bubbles

Just a little warning that I'll probably be fairly quiet until Thursday but after that you guys better be ready >:]

BlackDragonSlayer

mashi is the undisputed host

is mashi trying to take over nsm twg ??? ??? ???
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

I'm just going to pretend this is resistance if that's ok with everyone

So we basically have guaranteed success on day 1 so it doesn't matter much
NocturneOfShadow, BlackDragonSlayer, Bubbles, maelstrom
unmotivated

Sqwerrels

Hi.

I dont feel like Day 1 really would do much, considering no one has information, or would be willing to share information.

any wolves that are willing to reveal themselves would be much appreciated, but I feel like this Day 1 wouldn't really accomplish much in determining whose' who.
That being said, I'm likely to lock in a vote for myself, because Im the only unconfirmed human in my eyes. anyone has objections or better suggestions?

Latios212

Quote from: Sqwerrels on April 21, 2015, 08:35:33 PManyone has objections or better suggestions?

nope

Here's me and two other random people: Latios212, Bubbles, MaestroUGC
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

mikey

unmotivated

Dude

sqwerrels, latios212, and bubbles I guess.

BlackDragonSlayer

BlackDragonSlayer, Dude, and Sqwerrels, because why not.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Mashi

TWC Host Post

Due to an oversight on my part, I'm going to have to make a restrictive rule.  Private conversations will be restricted against being private this game.  Meaning, if you decide to chat one on one with a Player, you'll have to post the chatlog in its entirety to the thread.  In other words, it would be best to keep conversations in the thread.  The two Wolves will be able to PM each other with no restrictions, however.

Terribly sorry for having to do this just as the game began.  I overlooked a serious balancing error and this is the only immediate way I can think of to fix it.

EDIT: Editing into first post.

Sqwerrels

o-o.

Sqwerrels, BDS, Dude for my 3 random picks

BlackDragonSlayer

AAFFJNJDUIWEFJIAMFUIQIB3VRUI23

DID YOU SEE WHAT I DID THERE, SQWERRELS? I PUT THE NAMES SO THAT THE FIRST LETTER OF EACH SPELLED "BDS," AND YOU RUINED IT. ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?!

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber