News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

TWG 79: Player Sign Ups

Started by Mashi, April 16, 2015, 08:53:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mashi

ega ega

1. Latios212
2. NocturneOfShadow
3. BlackDragonSlayer
4. Bubbles
5. maelstrom
6. Sqwerrels
7. Jub3r7
8. MaestroUGC (for Mashi's game)
9. Dude

Submarines:
1. mariolegofan

Latios212

My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

mikey

unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dude

I'll sub

Might as well just say I'll sub for every game from now on unless the player count is weird.

Bubbles

Sebastian

I'll sub
I'm not sure I'll have enough time to be in so I'll just sub

Maelstrom

Sqwerrels

Mashi

Player Sign Ups end April 20th at 11PM EDT.  Hosts should have their games up by April 21st at 11PM EDT.

Jub3r7

It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

Mashi

Not really TWG, but I think it would be a good thing to try out for a small Player base.  Going to pester Bird for some balancing stuff later, since he's a pro at Avalon.  Given that we have a PM System, I want to make use of it somehow as well.

TWG 79: CIRCLE NINE

Game starts on a Day Phase.

1. Wolf
2. Wolf
3. Oberon - On the Wolf Team, but doesn't know the Wolves, but his/her Success/Fail vote is worth 2.
4. Merlin - Is told the identities of the Wolves, Oberon, and the Miller, but not which is which.  If his identity is guessed by the Assassin at endgame, Wolves win and Humans lose.
5. Miller - Told he/she's normal Human.
6. Human
7. Human
8. Human
9. Human

Human Victory Condition: Complete 3 Overall Successes in Quests and have Merlin's identity kept secret at endgame.
Wolf Victory Condition: Have Humans complete 3 Overall Failures in Quests or guess Merlin's identity after Humans have Overall Success in 3 Quests.

There will be no deaths this game.  Instead, every Phase, each Player votes for a Team of X number of Players (specified at the beginning of each Phase) to form a Quest Team for the next Night Phase.  X Players are chosen based on those who have the most votes (ties are broken through KitBs).  During the Night Phase, each of the Players in the Team will send a message to the Host on whether they would like for the Quest to Succeed or Fail.  Depending on the number of Success/Fail votes received, the Quest will be deemed as an Overall Success or an Overall Failure.  In general, a Quest is an Overall Success if more than 50% of the Team makes Success votes.

Players will be told whether the Mission is an Overall Success or Failure, but not the votes.

Day 1: Team of 3
Night 1: Two Fail Votes lead to Overall Quest Failure

Day 2: Team of 4
Night 2: Two Fail Votes lead to Overall Quest Failure

Day 3: Team of 4
Night 3: Two Fail Votes lead to Overall Quest Failure

Day 4: Team of 5
Night 4: Two Fail Votes lead to Overall Quest Failure

Day 5: Team of 5
Night 5: Three Fail Votes lead to Overall Quest Failure

EDIT: Added colours to make it pretty.  Will revise the numbers a bit since MaestroUGC is interested in playing.

MaestroUGC

I would love to try that^

Count me in if that is what we play.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Latios212

OH MY GOD YES
I PLAY AVALON IN REAL LIFE
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Dude