Series: Final Fantasy
Game: Final Fantasy IV
Console: Super Nintendo Entertainment System
Title: The Red Wings (Cecil's Theme)
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Tobbeh99

[attachment deleted by admin]

Olimar12345

I'm on my phone, so I can't check too many things. Just looking briefly at your PDF, your site url doesn't contain the uniform capital letters, and there seem to be some wandering "3"s.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Tobbeh99

The url-problem was easily fixed, but the problem with the 3's still remains. I have no clue how to erase them, they doesn't show up on the mus. file.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

Ok, I managed to fix 3's problem now using pdfbuddy.
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Tobbeh99

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

Hi I've edited my sheet a bit.
I also have a question: Since the song changes from 2/2 to 7/4. Do I need to make some sign to show that it is the same tempo, like the (Quarter note=Quarter note) sign??

10/10 tobbeh

JesterMusician

Nice!

-I would write the E naturals in 2 and similar figures as Fb, so it looks like falling minor thirds (which they are)
-I think you should flip the LH stems in the second half of 5, since the RH is back to its own staff by then.
-Is there some way you can include the bass notes for 17-20? Bb-En-Bb, Db-Gn-Db? They're missing but kind of important, in my opinion. Also, the rhythm sounds a bit like this to me:

Tobbeh99

Quote from: JesterMusician on April 16, 2015, 01:43:46 PMNice!

-I would write the E naturals in 2 and similar figures as Fb, so it looks like falling minor thirds (which they are)
-I think you should flip the LH stems in the second half of 5, since the RH is back to its own staff by then.
-Is there some way you can include the bass notes for 17-20? Bb-En-Bb, Db-Gn-Db? They're missing but kind of important, in my opinion. Also, the rhythm sounds a bit like this to me:

Yes I've fixed that now, they're all minor thirds now.

Hmm, don't know if agree, such a small issue but I think it seams more consistent now by waiting till the next measure before flipping them.

I don't think there is a way to include that bass notes while keeping the arpeggiated chords. And I disagree with you about the rythm, I think they are arpeggiated dim-chords, fits perfectly with the right hand melody. 

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

Made some slight formatting changes and added a Segno.

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

Changed the title, if anyone got confused. This title is more correct.

10/10 tobbeh

Bespinben

It strikes me odd that you squish 4 measures into the indented first system, but then have really a really stretched out 2 measure system following that. If you redistribute your measures more prudently, you won't end up with that awkward "system-cut-in-half" at the end like how m. 21 is currently.

Props for the pedaling chart ;)
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Tobbeh99

Edited my sheet a bit, but I don't know if I need to edit the last measure. However I think page 2 is perfectly spaced with 2 measure/system, but the last one ends up "alone".

10/10 tobbeh

Bespinben

Found a solution to the spacing issue:
*First, adjust the left page margin to match the right page margin. Finale indents it inwards far too much, creating unnecessary cramping in situations like these.
*Secondly, adjust page size from 100% to 95%
*FINALLY (this is the most important step), this is how you should distribute the measures of page 2 per system:
  • 3, 2, 1, 1, 2 (full length)

One more thing. I noticed a transcription error. The chromatically descending triplets in m. 2 and the like are not minor thirds, but rather major thirds, meaning the D should be Db, the Db should be C, and so on.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Tobbeh99

Ok so I know how to fix the measure/system, the page size and the major thirds. But I'm not sure what you mean by the "right page margin" and how to fix it. Can you tell me more precisely how to do it in Finale 2014. I guess it's something to with the page layout tool, but I'm not sure. After I fixed the margin problem, I will update the files.

10/10 tobbeh