News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

The Amiibo Topic

Started by Olimar12345, April 02, 2015, 01:57:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeviR.star

Nintendo never manages to match supply with demand, which is why I never got an NES Classic Edition.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

mikey

Skyward sword link is tempting... HD remake of SS for switch perhaps?
But no, amiibo are so rarely worth it
unmotivated

Olimar12345

I've got all of the smash amiibo preordered minus Corrin Player 2, because Amazon never knows how do deal with preorders (remember that wave 4 shit way back when?).
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Maelstrom

I got a corrin preorder around a few weeks ago, but I had better not miss F Corrin. As much as I hate Fates, I still want all the FE amiibos.

edit:
Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 04, 2017, 02:26:21 PMI've got all of the smash amiibo preordered minus Corrin Player 2, because Amazon never knows how do deal with preorders (remember that wave 4 shit way back when?).
Yeah, but that was multi-ones. Palutena was in stock for half a day, iirc. This won't be Lucina 2.0.

SlowPokemon

Oh I am SO ANNOYED

I really wanted that Majora's Mask Link amiibo :( Majora's Mask has become one of my favorite video games and it'd look so nice next to my Ocarina of Time Link amiibo.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Olimar12345

@mael: if we're talking about amazon exclusives, they have two. Don't forget about their zelda one.

@slow: I feel ya. I missed the boat on the first two, so I'm just going to wait until after they release to try to round up the zeldas (or links lol). The last wave of zelda amiibo have been incredibly easy to obtain, so I'm predicting a similar outcome. Smash amiibo have and will always be shit to obtain though.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Nebbles

I kind of want the new Zelda ones, but honestly the only Amiibo I'm gunning for are the Alm and Celica ones.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Olimar12345

Nebbles

sweats nervously at all the new amiibo i want
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

SlowPokemon

Casually in line at Best Buy for a Zelda Majora's Mask amiibo

I hate the other nerds who like this stuff and are here

Olimar12345

The final smash amiibo are days away from release. Gl to anyone else still pursuing the smash line, and may we all find a way to obtain Corrin Player 2.

Maelstrom

Has the preorder even gone up yet?

Olimar12345

Olimar12345

PSA: Corrin player 2 is up on amazon in seemingly ample supply. Beware though: orders are stated to ship in 1-2 months.

I mean at least they're offering to take my money, and oddly enough thats actually a step in the right direction...

SlowPokemon

I gave in to my inner consumerism and picked up Archer Link, Zelda, and Guardian amiibo this week. I might try for a complete collection of the Breath of the Wild amiibo. They're such well-made figures.

I do wish they'd restock the Bokoblin, though. I haven't found that one anywhere.