News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

The Amiibo Topic

Started by Olimar12345, April 02, 2015, 01:57:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Maelstrom

And I just found this gem in the comments of that page:
Spoiler
[close]

Nebbles

Let's hope Nintendo holds true to their words.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

Quote from: Olimar12345 on May 05, 2015, 10:16:38 AMDouble post, I'm hoping nintendo can make good on this promise:

http://www.destructoid.com/nintendo-finally-acknowledges-its-amiibo-problem-291516.phtml
aka nintendo didn't know more than just kids would love their childish toy line
unmotivated

Nebbles

To be fair, I don't think anyone expected the popularity that Amiibos have been getting.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Maelstrom

That is my new favorite  video.

Boost the Cat

Pippin97 and I saw that Walmart still had the Splatoon amiibo bundle avalible for pre-order online. Right before we got our pre-order in, it went out of stock.

ARGH!!!!

Well, Best Buy hasn't started their pre-orders yet. We might be able to still get it!

Probably not, but maybe.
Expecting a signature?
Too bad. Waluigi Time.

MaestroUGC

And I'm still the guy who hasn't gotten a single Amiibo.

Never been one for collecting things that aren't trophies of my defeated enemies.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

mikey

Quote from: MaestroUGC on May 06, 2015, 11:25:50 AMAnd I'm still the guy who hasn't gotten a single Amiibo.

Never been one for collecting things that aren't trophies of my defeated enemies.
what am I chopped liver
unmotivated

Sebastian

Quote from: MaestroUGC on May 06, 2015, 11:25:50 AMAnd I'm still the guy who hasn't gotten a single amiibo
Ditto
I would.....if I had money

SlowPokemon

Guess who scored a JIGGLYPUFF AMIIBO
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 29, 2015, 05:33:51 AMGuess who scored a JIGGLYPUFF AMIIBO
HOW?

And for those interested, Amazon has preorders for individual amiibos.

SlowPokemon

I went to my local Target this morning a few minutes after they opened. There were a lot of people buying them, but they seemed to be enforcing the "two per customer" rule.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom

Quote from: SlowPokemon on May 29, 2015, 06:10:36 AMI went to my local Target this morning a few minutes after they opened. There were a lot of people buying them, but they seemed to be enforcing the "two per customer" rule.
Completely forgot about it.  :P
Guess i'll have to get lucky with the amazon pre-orders.