Console: Nintendo DS
Title: The Plot Thickens
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Bloop

[attachment deleted by admin]

Bloop

Maelstrom

Bespinben

If you put 3 measures per system, it makes things a lot less cramped (especially for the LH with the 2nd layer). You can keep it all on 2 pages total still if you fit 5 systems per page (so you'll have to tweak the title page a bit to make it fit).

*Measure 20 ~ Either spell the chromatic descent as F, Fb, Eb, Ebb, Db, Cb, Bb or spell is as F, E, Eb, D, Db, Cb, Bb. Right now you're spelling it with both an Fb and a D.
EDIT: Although, I do perhaps see the merit it that, as you could see the D as a raised 7th and the Fb as a flat 9th in relation to the tonal center.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

SlowPokemon

I apologize for the vague complaint, but you could find a better way to notate the rhythms in mm. 16 and 23-24. For instance, you frequently write sixteenth notes followed by a rest, which is much more easily readable (and accurate in this case) as staccato eighth notes. I would double check those couple measures.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bloop

Quote from: Bespinben on April 28, 2015, 11:21:05 AMIf you put 3 measures per system, it makes things a lot less cramped (especially for the LH with the 2nd layer). You can keep it all on 2 pages total still if you fit 5 systems per page (so you'll have to tweak the title page a bit to make it fit).
fix'd

Quote from: Bespinben on April 28, 2015, 11:21:05 AM*Measure 20 ~ Either spell the chromatic descent as F, Fb, Eb, Ebb, Db, Cb, Bb or spell is as F, E, Eb, D, Db, Cb, Bb. Right now you're spelling it with both an Fb and a D.
EDIT: Although, I do perhaps see the merit it that, as you could see the D as a raised 7th and the Fb as a flat 9th in relation to the tonal center.
I suppose I'll go with the Ebb (partly because I just updated the sheet). Not that it matters too much, though.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 28, 2015, 11:30:04 AMI apologize for the vague complaint, but you could find a better way to notate the rhythms in mm. 16 and 23-24. For instance, you frequently write sixteenth notes followed by a rest, which is much more easily readable (and accurate in this case) as staccato eighth notes. I would double check those couple measures.
I think I'll leave that as it is. The dotted 8th-16th-(8th rest)-8th in beats 3 and 4 are more commonly used, and writing the first 8th note as a 16th-16th rest looks even messier.

SlowPokemon

All right! I enjoyed this arrangement. Have you gotten through this whole OST yet? xD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bespinben

Quote from: Bloop on April 28, 2015, 11:38:49 AMI suppose I'll go with the Ebb (partly because I just updated the sheet). Not that it matters too much, though.
Doesn't matter!? Blasphemy!
Good choice. I would do the Ebb too.

Sorry being the king of nit-pick, but I noticed that the space between the systems is uneven. In most piano music I've encountered, you can vary the space between the treble and bass staves, but the space between each system should be constant.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Bloop

Quote from: SlowPokemon on April 28, 2015, 11:51:47 AMAll right! I enjoyed this arrangement. Have you gotten through this whole OST yet? xD
Not all of them I think. I have yet to submit 3 and skipped arranging 1.

Quote from: Bespinben on April 28, 2015, 11:59:52 AMSorry being the king of nit-pick, but I noticed that the space between the systems is uneven. In most piano music I've encountered, you can vary the space between the treble and bass staves, but the space between each system should be constant.
Is that a thing? I guess it's a thing. Gonna fix that.

Zeta