News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

What music sheets are you playing right now?

Started by AwesomeYears, March 29, 2015, 03:59:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Latios212

Quote from: dajwxp on January 03, 2017, 05:17:09 PMGot "Lonely Lillie" from Sun and Moon in the bag!
oh how the tables have turned
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Dudeman

Quote from: Latios212 on January 03, 2017, 05:24:35 PMoh how the tables have turned
dammit I was just about to say something like that
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: dajwxp on January 03, 2017, 05:17:09 PMGot "Lonely Lillie" from Sun and Moon in the bag! ^^ Zeila's done a great job with the sheet, really glad that I could get it from such a reliable source, hehe.

It's ready for recording, and I'll probably do the proper recording this weekend!...or the next. Or the next. Yeah :p
*Bag
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

daj

sigh. them unintended puns.

(edited btw huehue)

mikey

so my sister stole my laptop to do some piano/clarinet/violin project thing in Finale.  I was looking at it and decided some of you guys might have some fun with it

MUSX sorry
unmotivated

ilegi

I'm loving Ice Path from Pokemon Gold/Silver arranged by Echo! It's not hard to get into, and has a satisfying bass clef I could repeat over and over and not get tired of. Is this piece commonly played often by others here?

Lkjhgfdsa_77

Recently printed out two sterotype classical pieces for cello -

Suite 1 for Solo Cello - JS Bach (BWV 1007)
[close]
Actually written in a not-impossible key and from sight-reading Prélude I can tell that Bach knew the limitations of a cello. The bowing seems awkward at places and I'll have to get used to it.

Spring (La Primavera) - Antonio Vivaldi (solo violin transcribed for cello)
[close]
Not looking forward to some of the practice sessions for this one. It wasn't made for the cello (violins are tuned G3-D4-A4-E5, Spring is in E maj; cellos are tuned C2-G2-D3-A3), so some parts don't transcribe very well. Some parts also had to be brought up an octave to be physically playable on the cello, notably in Allegro m44+46 (1:51). Trills are everywhere.
- Lkjhgfdsa_77
Arr | Tran | LiPo | Intro | YT | Blog

Dekkadeci

Don't know why I've been bitten by the bug to play this piece lately:

I selected this piece to practice back when I took piano lessons (before university), and I'm surprised how much of the piece I still remember how to play (I've graduated from university). The great thing about this piece is that it still sounds pretty good when I play it slower than indicated (unlike a lot of fast music).

A bonus: I'm significantly worse at this piece than the first one, back then and now:

Curse you, Bars 63-71 and its large leaps in the left hand...

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Learning all kinds of jazz standards now... and solo transcriptions. So many transcriptions.
what is shitpost

InsigTurtle

https://youtu.be/ry5L3_0XVuk?t=19m51s

I love playing the E-flat minor one. It looks and sounds a bit difficult, but it's actually surprisingly "easy". One of my neighbours was listening, and he came over to ask if the composer was Russian. And of course he was :P

Lkjhgfdsa_77

Mozart - Piano Sonata No. 4 in Eb Major (K 282)

I was thinking about playing some classical music for piano, and after googling "Mozart piano solo" a very rigorous selection process, I came across this one. The first movement is relatively easy, and it sounds very nice. Again I get the feeling that this piece was written with the limitations of the piano in mind.
- Lkjhgfdsa_77
Arr | Tran | LiPo | Intro | YT | Blog

swimswamit

"Home Again" from Night in the Woods, arranged by PKBT on Musescore. Trying to convince him to come to NSM!

https://musescore.com/pkbt/home-again

I've been trying piano for a little while but just started real lessons about two months ago or so (although we've only had 3 practices cs summer ;{ ) and these small sheets are a lot of fun to play and to practice reading music with.

Bloop

I'm working on my biggest piano challenge which will probably take a lot of time; I'm going to try playing the whole of Debussy's Images (book 1 and 2). I've been working on the first piece (Reflet's dans l'Eau (Reflections in the Water)) and it's SO HARD but worth it. The part starting at 2:50 is a beast, though.

Aside from that, I have been playing Liszt's Liebestraum no. 3 and Debussy's Rêverie

AmpharosAndy

Quote from: Bloop on July 27, 2017, 01:55:13 PMAside from that, I have been playing Liszt's Liebestraum no. and Debussy's Rêverie
I did those two at school for A level. Great selection ;)

I'm yet to really appreciate Images as I think I miss the point. If you get round to performing it, I'll be happy for you to show me.
innit