News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

What music sheets are you playing right now?

Started by AwesomeYears, March 29, 2015, 03:59:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Latios212

Quote from: Dudeman on October 08, 2016, 05:26:26 PMFun fact, Mole Day is my birthday (and Bloop's and Braixen's)
ME. NOT BRAIX

also Pit
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Dudeman

Quote from: Latios212 on October 08, 2016, 07:39:37 PMME. NOT BRAIX
...wait you guys swapped profiles completely
I thought you did what everyone else did and just swapped avatars sigs and personal text
oops
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

InsigTurtle

Going back to music sheets, I'm playing Golliwog's Cakewalk. And I've never had so much fun playing a piece before.

JDMEK5

Quote from: Dudeman on October 08, 2016, 09:00:02 PM...wait you guys swapped profiles completely
I thought you did what everyone else did and just swapped avatars sigs and personal text
oops

srsly tho, what happened?
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Dekkadeci

Quote from: JDMEK5 on October 09, 2016, 09:41:47 PM

srsly tho, what happened?
You can also swap ages, locations, genders, birthdays...

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements

Bloop

So aside from hell I'm also currently playing October from Tchaikovsky's "The Seasons";

JDMEK5

I'm playing Guitar II in my uni guitar ensemble this year and we're doing this. I may have a video of us eventually.

In this video, I would be the guy second from the right.

My Arrangements

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Oh I haven't posted here in a while.

Right now I'm also doing Un Sospiro, from Liszt's set of 3 concert etudes. I might do the other two at some point, as well, but that's my project for now.
what is shitpost

InsigTurtle

This one is giving me a lot of trouble. But it'll be worth it in the end.
I like this one, it vaguely reminds me of PMD with some of its modulations.

daringshy

slowly working on getting all this correct (i know its an easy song, i'm kinda, somewhat new at piano)

also working on playing this

Static

I'm frantically trying to learn this one trumpet thing but for trombone for a performance in like 2 weeks lol:

Tobbeh99

I got some sheet music for christmas present. And one of them was Liszt Liebestraum ...no.2. I didn't even know there were more than 1 piece named "liebestraum" but apparently there are 3 (from what I know) and "the famous one", which I wished for as a Christmas present, is no.3 and I got no.2. But I'm not disappointed for that because I found the 2:nd one to be an interesting piece of music itself, and a piece I hadn't heard before. It's also feasible for being a Liszt piece (I've tried, and got on music sheet, La Campanella which, even though I can play it... almost decently in terms of technique, is still incredibly difficult). And I find Liszt's music very interesting and very emotional, could even say "entirely based on emotions". And I've understood that you should highlight the melody and also, after playing through the entire sheet, the different characters of the different sections. But, at first, I didn't understood that you could roll the larger chords, but realized it later after listing to a recording of it.

But I'm working a bit on it, even though it is far from being a favorite piece of mine. And I'll see if I might be able to play it completely someday (since I got a full time job ::)).
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

daj

Got "Lonely Lillie" from Sun and Moon in the Bag! ^^ Zeila's done a great job with the sheet, really glad that I could get it from such a reliable source, hehe.

It's ready for recording, and I'll probably do the proper recording this weekend!...or the next. Or the next. Yeah :p