News:

Iron gates are a thing of the past! Now, you can access your yard with the all-new NinSheetMusic-brand Teleportation Technology!

Main Menu

What music sheets are you playing right now?

Started by AwesomeYears, March 29, 2015, 03:59:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AwesomeYears

I don't think there is a board about this yet. (I only delved through half of the music boards :P) So tell us your current practices. It can be any instrument, any genre...

Latios212

I like this topic!

I've been working really hard on Bespinben's "Memories Returned" for the past (whoa) 7 weeks and I'm happy to say I'm almost ready to present it on my YouTube channel! I finally played it near flawlessly while recording, but my camera had just run out of memory as I was playing it >__> It's a really beautiful piece, so I don't mind playing it over and over again :P

Other sheets that are in my current rotation:
- "Dragonspiral Tower" by Bespinben
- "Wigglytuff's Guild" by Dusk
- "Nuvema Town" by JDMEK5
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

CLBGM

I was about to finish to learn my own transcription of "Nagisa Warm Piano Arange" but im not practicing it anymore cuz im working on a VN right now.

mikey

unmotivated

JDMEK5

There was a topic like this somewhere but I can't seem to find it. Oh well.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

InsigTurtle

This guy, wasn't it?

Let'see, I'm currently working on learning Arabesque No.1 and Élégie (op.3, no.1)

I'm also learning Treeshroud Forest and Sealed Ruin(PMD2)
I've arranged the Sealed Ruin one for myself. I'm using it as a study for my left hand, since it's not as agile as my right hand.

Latios212

Just started playing it, but K-NiGhT's "Classic: Final Results" is pretty fun :D
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

AwesomeYears

Quote from: Latios212 on April 01, 2015, 02:57:26 PMJust started playing it, but K-NiGhT's "Classic: Final Results" is pretty fun :D
I agree, sounds awesome ;D

Maelstrom

Memorizing the 2nd and 3rd part of Wind Scene
Learning Cave Story/Plantation (Olimar) and Credits (Link's Awakening) (Bespinben)
Perfecting and memorizing Running Hell (Olimar) and Ballad of the Wind Fish (Bespinben)

See a theme here?

KefkaticFanatic

Relearning Pathetique Mov3 that I had down years ago >.>

And (slowly) learning Appasionata Mov3.  Maybe I'll have time to actually practice regularly when I'm out of school .-.

me irl
[close]

Bloop

I'm going to play the first etude from Chopin for the "Méthode des Méthodes"

An etude from Chopin
wish me luck ;_;

Currently playing Bach's 9th two-part invention and "The Poet's heart" from Grieg, which I'll be performing over two weeks. Also an etude from Czerny's School of Velocity

FireArrow

^Chopin etudes... yeah good luck. ;-;

Learning Minute Waltz and trying not to forget Prelude and Fugue in E major from WTC book 1. Maybe I'd make some progress if I'd actually bother to practice.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Pianist Da Sootopolis

+1 to Bloop for playing the TN (Trois Nouvelles) Etudes, they're underrated and commonly forgotten in comparison of the other 24.
The f minor invention is also a lovely one.

Right now, I'm playing the Chopin G minor ballade, Liszt's Liebestraum, and starting Beethoven's Pathetique. Probably will learn some Debussy as well, not sure what yet.
what is shitpost

Bloop

chopin's a bitch
i just can't feel this polyrhythm

Bubbles

I'm learning the Revolutionary Etude right now >:] I love Chopin but why does everything have to be so fast