News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Yug Guy's Arrangement Emporium

Started by Yug_Guy, March 25, 2015, 07:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trasdegi

Yug_Guy

So uh... this is a game:

Doki Doki Literature Club [PC]
"I Still Love You"MUSMUSXMIDIPDFOriginalNEW!!
"My Confession"MUSMUSXMIDIPDFOriginalNEW!!

I may have gotten off on the wrong foot when first playing this game, but I think I've grown more and more appreciative of it as time has gone by. And it's music is pretty good to boot.

Quote from: LeviR.star on November 13, 2017, 05:39:28 AMCongratulations on 100 sheets, Yug! What a feat!
And what a sheet, too! This is some impressive work, keep it up!
Quote from: Latios212 on November 13, 2017, 08:59:07 AMWow, this is a bigg arrangement. Congrats on 100 ;D
Quote from: Trasdegi on November 13, 2017, 09:11:55 AMCongrats! 100 arrangements are really hard work!
Thanks guys, it really means a lot to me.

Yug_Guy

Final Fantasy II [NES]
"Battle Theme 1" (Replacement)MUSMUSXMIDIPDFOriginalNEW!!
"Battle Theme 2" (Replacement)MUSMUSXMIDIPDFOriginalNEW!!
"Battle Theme 3" (Replacement)MUSMUSXMIDIPDFOriginalNEW!!

...I regret my decisions

Yug_Guy

Considering I did 3/4 of the FF2 sheets on-site, I figured I might as well just replace them all:

Final Fantasy II [NES]
"Castle Pandemonium" (Replacement)MUSMUSXMIDIPDFOriginalNEW!!

Yug_Guy

Final Fantasy III [NES]
"Battle 1"MUSMUSXMIDIPDFOriginalNEW!!
"Battle 2"MUSMUSXMIDIPDFOriginalNEW!!
"This is the Last Battle"MUSMUSXMIDIPDFOriginalNEW!!

Well, I got all the NES FF Battle Themes done. Now, what to do next...

Yug_Guy

...make more FF1&2 arrangements, I guess:

Final Fantasy [NES]
"Main Theme"MUSMUSXMIDIPDFOriginalNEW!!
"Opening Theme"MUSMUSXMIDIPDFOriginalNEW!!

Final Fantasy II [NES]
"Main Theme"MUSMUSXMIDIPDFOriginalNEW!!
"Town"MUSMUSXMIDIPDFOriginalNEW!!

While the rest of the NES Final Fantasy sheets on site don't really need replacing, I decided to make these in order to round out what we already have. These are (for the most part) some pretty iconic songs, and I'm honestly kinda surprised some of them haven't been done yet. Well, I guess they're done now.

Now, do you guys want me to keep going with this Final Fantasy binge into the SNES era? Or, are you sick and tired of all these FF arrangements and want me to do something else instead?

Oronoco

Oh, it's nice to see these arranged! I'm surprised they weren't on-site.

The bitter-sweet FFII themes have always been some of my favorites. It'd be really nice to have an arrangement that includes the rest of the FFII main theme heard in later versions (when the guitars come in), too.
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

Yug_Guy

Well, looks like I finally reached the 40,000 character limit in my OP. Means I'm doing something good, right? Anyway, here's today's song:

Final Fantasy VI [SNES]
"Battle"MUSMUSXMIDIPDFOriginalNEW!!

I know I've been doing these battle themes in chronological order, but I decided to skip to this one first because it surprisingly isn't on site at all. Weird, right?

And just fyi - For the SNES FF games, I'll probably only be doing the regular encounter themes & the regular boss battle themes. If anyone wants to do any of the other battle themes (Battle w/the Four Fiends, Battle to the Death, etc.), then be my guest.

Yug_Guy

Happy Winter Solstice! I figured I'd use the opportunity to do at least one winter-themed song this year:

Snowboard Kids [N64]
"Training"MUSMUSXMIDIPDFOriginalNEW!!

I'll be honest - even though I've had this game since I was a kid, I was never very good at it. Something about the controls are just a bit wonky for me. But hey, at least it's got good music.

Yug_Guy

Hey check it out, I learned the bass line from Final Fantasy II:

Final Fantasy IV [SNES]
"Battle 1" (Replacement)MUSMUSXMIDIPDFOriginalNEW!!
"Battle 2" (Replacement)MUSMUSXMIDIPDFOriginalNEW!!

Yug_Guy

Nothing super special for the first arrangement of 2018, just business as usual:

Final Fantasy V [SNES]
"Battle 1" (Replacement)MUSMUSXMIDIPDFOriginalNEW!!

I was also thinking about doing an arrangement for "Battle 2" from this game, but then I thought...

...no.

Yug_Guy

Final Fantasy VI [SNES]
"The Decisive Battle" (Replacement)MUSMUSXMIDIPDFOriginalNEW!!

And there we go: all the regular/miniboss battle themes from Final Fantasy 1-6! (except for FF5's miniboss theme, because I don't feel like it)

To be honest, I'm not entirely sure what to do next. I would love to do a bunch more songs from Final Fantasy (because my FF binge still hasn't subsided yet), but I feel like doing a bunch more would turn into me doing my own arrangement project, which I don't think I want to do by myself. Thoughts?

Yug_Guy

I'm not dead, am I? *checks pulse* Okay, good.

VVVVVV [MUL]
"Path Complete"MUSMUSXMIDIPDFOriginalNEW!!

Yeah, I did something quick & simple as an excuse to post here. For those wondering: in the time since I last posted something here, I've started a couple different arrangements - some of which I've put on the backburner and some that I'm still in the process of finishing. I have no idea how long it might take me to finish them, but it likely won't be anytime soon. Until then, I ask that you please understand for any break in activity.

BrainyLucario

Any chance you could share one of the games they're from?
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

Yug_Guy

Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest [SNES]
"Mining Melancholy"MUSMUSXMIDIPDFOriginalNEW!!

A request I decided to do for Captain Toad.