News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Yug Guy's Arrangement Emporium

Started by Yug_Guy, March 25, 2015, 07:27:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yug_Guy

So I got fed up with trying to work with Finale Notepad and decided to use Musescore instead. Hopefully this turned out okay:
Rock Harden
(And yes, I imported the XML to Finale, no worries there)

Yug_Guy

So, I wanted to do Dig, Dig, Dig... but then I realized how complicated the composition was.  :(

So instead, take one of my other favorite pieces from Pokemon Stadium: Gym Leader Castle!

...man, I need to do something other than Pokemon Stadium...

Bespinben

Quote from: Yug_Guy on May 11, 2015, 08:19:21 PM...man, I need to do something other than Pokemon Stadium...

Nah man, that's your thing! I got PMD; Slow's got Professor Layton; mariolegofan's got Paper Mario. Do what you're passionate about!

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Bespinben on May 11, 2015, 08:41:20 PMNah man, that's your thing! I got PMD; Slow's got Professor Layton; mariolegofan's got Paper Mario. Do what you're passionate about!
Yeah, but I'm starting to get just a little tired of it. I know I'll come back to it eventually; I want to get some more from this & the second game done. But I think I'll try and get some other songs done before that. Who knows, maybe I'll take some requests. After all, my first three songs were all from the request board!

I certainly cherished the Pokemon Stadium series as a kid, but it's not the only game with songs I want to do. Also, Pokemon Snap is already taken by someone, and Jester has pretty much taken over Super Paper Mario songs. I'm not sure if I want to be known as "that guy that does Pokemon Stadium" quite yet. We'll see though.

*long answer is long *

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Yug_Guy on May 11, 2015, 09:13:26 PMYeah, but I'm starting to get just a little tired of it. I know I'll come back to it eventually; I want to get some more from this & the second game done. But I think I'll try and get some other songs done before that. Who knows, maybe I'll take some requests. After all, my first three songs were all from the request board!

I certainly cherished the Pokemon Stadium series as a kid, but it's not the only game with songs I want to do. Also, Pokemon Snap is already taken by someone, and Jester has pretty much taken over Super Paper Mario songs. I'm not sure if I want to be known as "that guy that does Pokemon Stadium" quite yet. We'll see though.

*long answer is long *

I know exactly how you feel. If you look at my thread you'll see that I arranged a lot of Zelda: Oracles songs, in fact (soon) all the remaining. And I also feel like: Man, it's going to be so nice when I'm finished with this so I can continue and do songs from other games like Wild Arms, Final Fantasy, Skylanders etc.

A tip: If you like the playback sound, you can try the "Piano Bright" sound and see if it's better. You change it by going to "Windows" > "Score Mangager" > sound.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

I can see you got the URL wrong, the URL should be: http://www.ninsheetmusic.org/ with the "N","S" and "M" being capital letters.
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on May 14, 2015, 04:23:47 PMI can see you got the URL wrong, the URL should be: http://www.ninsheetmusic.org/ with the "N","S" and "M" being capital letters.
Yeah... I've been copy/pasting from my other sheets, so I'm gonna need to change them all at some point. I'll update that soon!

Yug_Guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGK8IC-bGnU

Gyromite [NES] - Stage Theme

EDIT: Also, I change most of my URL's on my sheets. Just ask if I missed any!

Yug_Guy

Wario Land 4 - Title Theme (Original)

This one's a bit messy, and there's some parts that might need to be changed/fixed up. Like:
  • Measures 1-4 might be chords instead of just notes
  • Measures 25-27 baseline may be incorrect
  • Measures 39-40
  • Tons of mistakes with the transfer from Musescore to Finale
Let me know what you think!

EDIT: Forgot the copyright date. Whoops. :(

Tobbeh99

Quote from: Yug_Guy on May 31, 2015, 07:04:20 PM
  • Measures 1-4 might be chords instead of just notes
Yes they are chords, you could also add some chords like those in the sung verses at like 0:25, as you can hear the organ play.

10/10 tobbeh

Sebastian

Ooooo
Love this song! I'd love to give you help when my computer arrives

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on June 01, 2015, 06:17:03 AMYes they are chords, you could also add some chords like those in the sung verses at like 0:25, as you can hear the organ play.
Sorry, I meant more which chords. I can't figure out what they are for the life of me. Bflat+F and D+F maybe?
Note to self: Actually put things that HELP OTHERS UNDERSTAND YOUR MOTIVES

Yug_Guy

Yug_Guy

Whew! This one was harder then I thought it would be. Doesn't help that I'm terrible with chords. Oh well.

Wario Land 4 - Palm Tree Paradise - Original

Yug_Guy