I call dibs on this (already half done)
I put down in the In-Progress Topic II that I'm revising my first draft of this
to make sure it's rhythmically accurate. Losing some of it to a so-called USB stick "repair" sucked...
(Unfortunately, I think I'll be forced to make part of it mildly rhythmically inaccurate just to make it more easily readable.)
Update: Since I didn't use my USB stick for a while again, it suffered from corruption again and, this time, my second draft was completely irrecoverable (along with several of my other music files, including my set for the most recent arrangement contest here) post-"repair". I'll have to do it again from memory and save it into my computer and/or the cloud this time.