News:

Be sure to tell your friends about NinSheetMusic!

Main Menu

TWG Championships - NSM Representative

Started by Mashi, March 22, 2015, 12:31:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fank009

Quote from: Bubbles on April 14, 2015, 04:11:18 AMHe's right though lol I didn't post as much as I wanted to. I got a little overwhelmed by how much everyone was talking, it was kinda a culture shock
lel culture shock... I think game 2 is looking to be even more active but 500 posts for the game is pretty mild (haven't we had a game go to 300-400 posts??? )

you played a good game, you got in deep bubbles...

Meta wise, if someone you knew was playing, they would have gone for the inactive wolf ploy when culture shock settled. but the idea of the series is to take meta out of the equation.

Congrats on the win it was well deserved. Now... to wait till game 4...
I come for the sheet music but stay for the ...

Thingyman

Hi guys :)

I just wanted to stop by, say hello, and let you all know that the 2015 Mafia Championship Finale Game has officially begun!

Link to game thread: http://www.mafiauniverse.net/threads/269-The-2015-Mafia-Championship-Finale

70 representatives from 70 different communities have battled it out since April, and now it's time to crown the ultimate winner -- the internet's reigning forum mafia champion.

The question is - can your boy Mashi take home the crown? ;)

I hope you'll enjoy the read, and I hope I'll see your community represented again in season 3 - OR, even better, I hope I'll see you for any other upcoming fun cross-community events (we're gonna do a Hydra game where players can sign up in pairs, which should be a ton of fun) :)

In case you're interested in spectating and talking with others about the game (or, hell, if you just want to shoot the breeze with other mafia enthusiasts), we are a horde of 110+ people on Skype who'd love to chat with you (or you can just quietly lurk, if you prefer). Add me, if you'd like an invite: thingyman

mikey

unmotivated

Mashi

sry guys i played awful and got lynched day 1

mikey

unmotivated

Waddle Bro

ur actually playing for llf instead of for us youll get no sympathy from me