News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Concerning the Randomness Topic...

Started by Nakah, February 25, 2008, 01:52:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A Forum Should Be Created Specifically for the Randomness For Which we have all come to love?

Aye-this would be a good idea
Nay-I do not like the randomness, or I want it the way it used to be

pumpy_heart

The polls forum was a test to see how the forum would hold up to randomness spam. I believe it failed.
Cancelling the post count does not matter. You are basically asking the moderating team to give you guys a playground so you can run around, party, and drink beer.
There are other forums for that. I suggest keeping the forum the way it is.

Nakah

If a decent amount of the community wants it, and making a seperate forum for all that won't harm anything, then why not?

~Nakah

evilsqueaky

Quote from: pumpy_heart on February 26, 2008, 11:27:45 AMThe polls forum was a test to see how the forum would hold up to randomness spam. I believe it failed.
Cancelling the post count does not matter. You are basically asking the moderating team to give you guys a playground so you can run around, party, and drink beer.
There are other forums for that. I suggest keeping the forum the way it is.

Tell me, what is truly wrong with that. This is the internet. The internet is not some boring place with excessive rules.

Lildigipoke2

I totally agree with what Nakah said.....different forum...like the sister forum we were talking about before the site went down

CHOCOLATEEEEEEE

HugoMeister

Evilsqueaky has a good point. What's wrong with a place with less strict rules? Didn't we all join the forums so we could talk and have fun anyway?

Quote from: sipan1234bow to the longest child ever

Gu4n

Quote from: HugoMeister on February 26, 2008, 04:43:44 PMEvilsqueaky has a good point. What's wrong with a place with less strict rules? Didn't we all join the forums so we could talk and have fun anyway?

Everyone who shares the same opinion as you has a good point according you. =')

Really, I'm not going to discuss with you guys any longer about this matter.

razer84

Quote from: G-Han on February 27, 2008, 06:32:29 AM
Quote from: HugoMeister on February 26, 2008, 04:43:44 PMEvilsqueaky has a good point. What's wrong with a place with less strict rules? Didn't we all join the forums so we could talk and have fun anyway?

Everyone who shares the same opinion as you has a good point according you. =')

Really, I'm not going to discuss with you guys any longer about this matter.

so it's settled then? no more randomness? i disagree with the decision, but if that's how it's gonna be i think we'll all survive.

*gives up arguing for now*

damn commies.