News:

Download Finale Notepad 2012 free here!

Main Menu

Frozen's Let it Go

Started by PatonPiano, March 13, 2015, 03:30:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PatonPiano

Hey guys

I know its not a video game theme but with Frozen Fever out now and Frozen 2 being officially confirmed, I thought I'd do a "Let it Go" cover. Such an excellent song in my opinion.

Link - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=374l9GPPNfk

Any feedback would be much appreciated

Thanks

Sebastian

PatonPiano

Yeap thats right! Disney has officially confirmed that Frozen 2 is in production at Walt Disney Animation Studios! Jennifer Lee and Chris Buck will direct.

Sebastian

Usually, when a film is a big hit and they try to make a sequel to it, it's a flop :P

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: PatonPiano on March 13, 2015, 05:42:23 PMYeap thats right! Disney has officially confirmed that Frozen 2 is in production at Walt Disney Animation Studios! Jennifer Lee and Chris Buck will direct.
leaked plot details
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

PatonPiano

Quote from: mariolegofan on March 13, 2015, 09:13:19 PMUsually, when a film is a big hit and they try to make a sequel to it, it's a flop :P

I have to agree on that one :( well if they make a movie as half as good as the first one, it should be alrite.

Sebastian

mikey

There have been occasions where the sequel is better than the original
usually those occasions are not in disney/pixar
unmotivated

Sebastian

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on March 14, 2015, 02:12:10 PMThere have been occasions where the sequel is better than the original
usually those occasions are not in disney/pixar
True.