News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

[NDS] Pokemon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum - "Route 216"

Started by ThePianoist, March 10, 2015, 12:35:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThePianoist

I always love this song and have been looking for sheet music for this route for since D/P came out. I have not had any luck, but if anyone finds it, could you please send me it. Thank you for the efforts! Ohhh I forgot to mention, the arranger gets all the credit.

Bespinben

We may not be able to find it, but we sure could create it!

(The question is of course who...)
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Latios212

I found it! Check dajwxp's arrangements, under the link that says "Click here for all the Pokemon stuff!~"

It would be cool if someone could clean it up for solo piano though... but it's beyond my skill level at the moment.
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

braix

I think I requested this or something
Also I've attempted to arrange it. Keyword being attempted.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Kecleon

I can arrange it. I'm itching for a project. I'll get an ost of diamond and pearl and start working. I work on arrangements the most on Saturday and sunday.
That'll Be Quite The Item You Have!

Kecleon

Well i'll start workin on this today. My computer broke a day AFTER I accepted this ( totally ironic right ) I got a new computer last month trying to get all my arrangement tools set up on it. You'll see this arrangement submitted within a week or 3 days. Then there's the process of cleaning it up, and good advice that should be applied to it. First I want to know if translating the treble triplets all the way down 2 octaves would be good or something else without losing the triplets.
That'll Be Quite The Item You Have!