Submission Information:

Series: Pokémon
Game: Pokemon Shuffle
Console: Nintendo 3DS
Title: Main Theme
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: cashwarrior1

cashwarrior1

It seems that you do not have pokemon shuffle songs available, here's one you can add!

Maelstrom

8vas are your friend.

And, btw, those aren't proper measure numbers.

cashwarrior1

I don't have the full version of finale, so I can't put 8vas.

Kecleon

you can get someone to help you with those 8vas. they can input it for you.
That'll Be Quite The Item You Have!

Olimar12345

Welcome to the site, cashwarrior1! Great arrangement you have here, but it'll save you a whole lot of editing time to use out free template file, which comes with all of the correct file formatting (I'll link it below). Just give it a download, change the file info (such as the title, composer, etc.) and copy/pasta your music on over and viola!

The template file can be found in this topic: http://forum.ninsheetmusic.org/index.php?topic=481.0
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

cashwarrior1

Ugh, I have a mac, and don't know what I need to run the template file. Also, I'm not making any more arrangements until my parents  (hopefully) get me Finale Songwriter for my birthday, next month.

Bespinben

Music stuff that you can do on Notepad:

*The key is C (no sharps/flats), not F.
*M. 1 ~ You have a tie between two notes in beat 4.5 that otherwise would equal a simple 8th.
*M. 8-9 ~ When you have two distinct voices in the same hand (like the LH here), you should write them in separate layers when they have differences in rhythm. So, the bottom layer for the LH would be a half note tied into the next measure, and the top layer would be a dotted quarter then an 8th tied into the next measure.
*M. 14 ~ That stretch in beat 1 of the RH is physically impossible. Instead, let the LH play that note so you can then have the RH start the 16th run.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Bespinben

Deleted for inactivity. Making the required changes is too much work to do in the arranger's absence.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday