News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

Nintendo @ E3 2015

Started by DonValentino, March 05, 2015, 02:44:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nebbles

Oh I love Wind Waker a lot too, it's great.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

blueflower999

Quote from: Maelstrom on June 02, 2015, 02:32:44 PMNoS
>Insists Wind Waker is the best Zelda game
>Thinks Chrome is the worst browser
>Hates Super Mario 3D World
>Hadn't heard of Layton, AA, Xenoblade, or MH before this site
>Insists all DLC is a rip-off
You forgot that anything past Generation 3 in Pokemon is horrible
Bulbear! Blueflower999

Maelstrom

Quote from: blueflower999 on June 02, 2015, 05:18:52 PMYou forgot that anything past Generation 3 in Pokemon is horrible
Ah yes. How could I forget that.

edit: Not saying Wind Waker is bad, just that it's not without it's major flaws. That doesn't mean I didn't find it fun, though

Sebastian

Quote from: blueflower999 on June 02, 2015, 05:18:52 PMYou forgot that anything past Generation 3 in Pokemon is horrible
Haha
Nice

mikey

Gen 1 and 2 weren't the greatest either
I do like the updated graphics, they're nice (at least they are when they put effort into it)
unmotivated

KefkaticFanatic

I mean, Wind Waker is the best Zelda game so I don't know why you guys are giving him a hard time on that one.

me irl
[close]

Yug_Guy

I usually know not to add fuel to the fire, but WHY NOT
Quote from: Maelstrom on June 02, 2015, 02:32:44 PM>Insists Wind Waker is the best Zelda game
I think WW did a lot of things really well, and at the same time did a lot of things wrong. Overall I'd say it's "good."
Quote from: Maelstrom on June 02, 2015, 02:32:44 PM>Thinks Chrome is the worst browser
BURN THE WITCH
Quote from: Maelstrom on June 02, 2015, 02:32:44 PM>Hates Super Mario 3D World
I haven't played it, but I've heard good things
Quote from: Maelstrom on June 02, 2015, 02:32:44 PM>Hadn't heard of Layton, AA, Xenoblade, or MH before this site
I had definitely heard of these series before joining NSM, though I haven't played them (save for a scant of MH3U)
Quote from: Maelstrom on June 02, 2015, 02:32:44 PM>Insists all DLC is a rip-off
Not in every case. There's just an overwhelming number of cases where it is, as opposed to those where it isn't.
4>6>3>2>5>1
I've probably got some nostalgia blinders on with this one, but I don't really care...

mikey

Quote from: Yug_Guy on June 02, 2015, 08:32:05 PMhaven't played it, but I've heard good things
see that's the thing I heard good things too and when I actually put it in and started playing it I'm like "this is lame the gimmicks are boring the controls are awkward"
unmotivated

Maelstrom

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on June 02, 2015, 08:33:44 PMsee that's the thing I heard good things too and when I actually put it in and started playing it I'm like "this is lame the gimmicks are boring the controls are awkward"
Are you sure you weren't playing 3D Land?

KefkaticFanatic

I mean I don't have a Wii U so I can't really know, but the games seemed identical from the footage I've seen.  Is there some massive difference that makes it suddenly greater than the minor distraction that 3D Land is?

me irl
[close]

Maelstrom

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on June 03, 2015, 01:09:19 AMI mean I don't have a Wii U so I can't really know, but the games seemed identical from the footage I've seen.  Is there some massive difference that makes it suddenly greater than the minor distraction that 3D Land is?
Yes. Actual level design. More ideas.

mikey

Super Mario 3D world, the one with clear pipes and cat peaches

the worse version of Super Mario Bros 2
unmotivated

Dude

SlowPokemon

STAR FOX U FURRIES IN SPACE
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Maelstrom