Series: Super Mario
Game: Super Mario Bros. 3
Console: Nintendo Entertainment System
Title: Athletic
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Bespinben

Replacement Information:

Links to Existing Sheet: MUS | MIDI | PDF
Replacement Type: Challenge (new arranger)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Maelstrom

What's with the small notes in measure 7+8?
They look weird

Olimar12345

G# in measure 8 (RH), then a courtesy natural on that  G natural in the LH just to be safe. Chromatic neighboring tone.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Bespinben

Quote from: Maelstrom on March 03, 2015, 03:21:45 PMWhat's with the small notes in measure 7+8?
They look weird

This is what you'd call a cue note. The smaller notehead implies the note is supplementary but not mandatory to the performance. I wrote it this way because if the NES didn't have limited 3-note polyphony, then those notes would be there, but due to technological constraint they were omitted from the composition.

Quote from: Olimar12345 on March 03, 2015, 03:27:40 PMG# in measure 8 (RH), then a courtesy natural on that  G natural in the LH just to be safe. Chromatic neighboring tone.

Added the courtesy accidental!
(I also changed the hand markings for m. 6 - it was LH then RH, but after playing through, I find RH then LH more natural.)
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Olimar12345

Oh wow, I accidentally looked at the old file that you were replacing when I made that comment. Wow, yours looks great.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Olimar12345.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot