NSM Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Interested in contributing to the site? Give the Arrangement Formatting Guidelines a good read!

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49]

Author Topic: Need a music layout/edit that your Finale product can't handle? Ask here!  (Read 67029 times)

PetrifiedLasagna

• Cheep Cheep Chorus
  • Something should be written here... Oh well
    • View Profile

Thanks so much for the help Th3Gavst3r. I have no idea how I managed to turn "exotic" into "enchanted." I guess the song just seemed magical to me. :P

As for tuplets, in this case I'd say that the runs are clearly separated at the point of beat 4 so sextuplets group them better. But if it were one consistent run all the way through, grouping them into one tuplet would probably be more clear.

Oh, I see. I thought that's how it might be. I will be sure to keep that in mind.

Also just gonna say, the second voice is highly unplayable. Not sure if you were planning on changing it but yeah.

Yeah, I know. This is sort of similar with "Bomberman 64 -Green Garden,"(m5-12) The extra voice is integral to the overall feel of the song, but as for how playable it is with the two main parts I can not say that it is exactly favorable. I tried to pick one or the other, but it just didn't feel right, so I leave it to the discretion of the player to decide.

Although if I had to choose between the second voice and the left hand, I would definitely pick the left hand for intro, and the second treble for it's entire duration.

Again, thanks for the help!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2017, 01:34:31 AM by PetrifiedLasagna »

Lkjhgfdsa_77

• Lapras Lullaby
  • *NotePad user, cannot format*
    • View Profile
    • Lkjhgfdsa_77 Art Blog

Just some minor perfectionism formatting tweaks to something I would like to see submitted -
 - more space between systems containing m11, 20, 24-25 to prevent beam collisions
 - removal of double accidentals in different layers in m16, 18, 21, 27
 - more space to account for accidentals in m22, 30
 - more space to account for dot in m26
 - removal of rests in m22, 30

Main Theme||The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Adventures
80%, aside from some formatting errors it's basically done.mid.pdf

Th3Gavst3r

• Ballad of the Belmonts
  • *senseless beeping*
    • View Profile
    • Email

Supahstar Saga

• Blank Manuscript Paper
    • View Profile

Could I please have some help with a couple of XML files? I would like the MUS outputs to match the finished PDFs in the folder. I don't know the extent of what Finale Notepad can do, so please feel free to tell me what I can do myself.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5Z5sNHASirHampLdlNpTXZoT1U

ThatHiddenCharacter

• Birdo's Ballet
  • The Green Thunder strikes again!
    • View Profile
    • Email

Can somebody help me with measure spacing? Notepad can't change the spacing of measures, which is messing up my sheet.
The Sheet

Pianoth

• Sanctuary Serenade
  • Italian pianist and composer
    • View Profile
    • Email

I don't quite get what you mean, but see if this is fine.

ThatHiddenCharacter

• Birdo's Ballet
  • The Green Thunder strikes again!
    • View Profile
    • Email

I don't quite get what you mean, but see if this is fine.
I don't know if that's acceptable for the site because of the measures spreading across the whole page, but it's definitely better than what I had. Thanks!
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49]

Page created in 0.114 seconds with 22 queries.