Need a music layout/edit that your Finale product can't handle? Ask here!

Started by ZeldaFan, June 02, 2008, 02:59:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrainyLucario

I need measures 1-8 LH changed to treble clef. as well as measures 13-16.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ewp0m0ncnipkqu7/High%20Notes.mus?dl=0
I also need to know how I can put in the copyright symbol...
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

N

Quote from: BrainyLucario on December 29, 2015, 04:18:22 PMI need measures 1-8 LH changed to treble clef. as well as measures 13-16.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ewp0m0ncnipkqu7/High%20Notes.mus?dl=0
I also need to know how I can put in the copyright symbol...

Hello :) I did as you asked, but the notes in the LH in M1-8 and 13-16 fit much nicer in Bass clef then in Treble, so why exactly did you want them in treble? (in fact they are much to low now). Did you maybe mean to ask for the LH in treble clef AND an octave up? Anyways, you have a copyright symbol at the bottom of the page. I can also paste one here if that helps. © Also, you're arrangement is written in A major, however the song is in E. It is however in E mixolydian, so A major is technically correct, but it would normally be written in E major with any D given a natural, to imply the common minor sevenths. Just message me or leave another post if you would like any more help, and I hope I did help. Happy holidays.

Here it is

BrainyLucario

I still need help to fit this arrangement on 6 pages.
There are also some places where I have only 1 measure per system, the systems are measure 40, 76 and 108. Is there any way some one could make them to 2 measure-systems at least, or 3, whatever works best. I can't seem to do this with Notepad
https://www.dropbox.com/s/npzweit6zoqim86/Undertale.mus?dl=0

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: BrainyLucario on December 30, 2015, 03:24:41 PMI still need help to fit this arrangement on 6 pages.
There are also some places where I have only 1 measure per system, the systems are measure 40, 76 and 108. Is there any way some one could make them to 2 measure-systems at least, or 3, whatever works best. I can't seem to do this with Notepad
https://www.dropbox.com/s/npzweit6zoqim86/Undertale.mus?dl=0

I'll take this! Just give me a few minutes!
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

TheMarioPianist

"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

BrainyLucario

Yug_Guy

Can I get the "Piano" removed from all the staves please? I have Notepad, so I can't remove them myself:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/b3vsgrha2rmzvca/3D%20World%20Title.mus?dl=0
Thanks!

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Zunawe

Olimar, you can't just be more helpful than people ask you to be. Geez.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Olimar12345

Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

12Mari0

Can I please have the grand stave with Piano (but no Pno.) instead of Tracks 1 and 2 please. Also shrunk to 1 page would be very useful. Here is the download. Thanks!

EDIT: Just realised I need some slurs in measure 19, beats 1-2 and 3-4, and measure 23 beats 1-2(first 3 notes). Thanks!
Mario: Some sort of superman who can smash bricks with his head. Dies when he touches a turtle. Nintendo logic.

Zunawe

Link

Gotta fix the measure spacing, but that can be done in Notepad. As can slurs (under the smart shape tool), but I did those anyway.

Edit: Missed the shrinking part. There is a tool that looks like a %. Select that and click on white space in the page. The dialog that pops up should say something like "Resize page to: 100%" (make sure it says "page", and not "note head" or something). Eighty to ninety percent is a good size. Don't go lower.
You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

12Mari0

Thanks Zunawe! Slurs weren't working for me for whatever reason... I assumed they were just something else that you needed full Finale to access.

Edit: Uhhh... There seems to be no way to change the number of measures per line/measure size in Notepad. The tutorials say to use the Utilities bar at the top,(which I don't have) or the arrow keys,(which don't work.) Is there another way to do this?
Mario: Some sort of superman who can smash bricks with his head. Dies when he touches a turtle. Nintendo logic.

Yellow

I need a 3 dimensional mus file, with 4 measures across, 4 measures down, 4 measures up. time signature 3/3 in the key of p major
your arrow creates a fire in my heart like none other
Spoiler
[close]