News:

NinSheetMusic is the LARGEST video game sheet music archive on the entire internet worldwide!

Main Menu

Need a music layout/edit that your Finale product can't handle? Ask here!

Started by ZeldaFan, June 02, 2008, 02:59:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Zunawe on November 24, 2015, 11:23:39 PMLink
It looks formatted for the most part. I'm fairly sure anything else you might need to do is doable in Notepad (i.e. measure distribution). I'll leave groupings and layering to you and the update team.
Thank you very much!

E. Gadd Industries

Quote from: E. Gadd Industries on November 26, 2015, 02:46:48 PMOk, yeah I'm going to need someone to modify a few things:
-The clef change
-Hiding the rests
-The gap in the systems: https://www.dropbox.com/s/jf8a9wluattpkpi/New%20Super%20Mario%20Bros%20Wii%20-%20World%203%20Map.mus?dl=1
Anyone can modify the specified things, and to anyone who does, PM me the link, please! Thanks!
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

mikey

unmotivated

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

E. Gadd Industries

-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Onionleaf

Edit: Oops, I just realised it's all been taken care of on another thread. ^^" Man I'm slow today!

E. Gadd Industries

Thanks for doing that! And it's ok, at least there are people willing to help me! I've revised my piece based on given suggestions, and if it still needs changes, I'll mention yours and see what the mods think about it against the current one.
-The Sign Painter

Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Trainer Ave

Ok i need someone who is willing to add metronome markings when i finish arranging my sheets. Anyone willing?
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

JDMEK5

Quote from: BoywithoutaFairy on December 09, 2015, 02:55:39 PMOk i need someone who is willing to add metronome markings when i finish arranging my sheets. Anyone willing?
Sure. Just PM me with the links and details on what you want.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

BrainyLucario

I need someone to help me replace the regular second voice notes in m8 and m12 with grace notes.
Here is the link to the .mus file
Click Me!
When given the choice between adulting and music, choose music every time.

N

Quote from: BrainyLucario on December 26, 2015, 12:26:17 PMI need someone to help me replace the regular second voice notes in m8 and m12 with grace notes.
Here is the link to the .mus file
Click Me!

I think I have done what you asked, in getting rid of the second layer and replacing those notes with grace notes from the first layer.
Here it is

BrainyLucario

BrainyLucario

I need help once again!I was told that these changes were needed to my Undertale song. I don't think Notepad can do this.

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on December 28, 2015, 05:30:14 PMSome formatting stuff I noticed:

-I think you can fit this arrangement on 6 pages. Size down the pages and move some measures closer.

-There are some places where you have only 1 measure per system, the systems are measure 40, 76 and 108. Make them to 2 measure-systems at least, or 3, whatever works best.
Any chance i could get some help?
Here is the link
Mus to "Undertale
I tried fixing it but I don't know why I can't