Need a music layout/edit that your Finale product can't handle? Ask here!

Started by ZeldaFan, June 02, 2008, 02:59:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDMEK5

Quote from: shadowkirby on January 12, 2013, 03:19:36 PMI need one with standard piano (bass + treble clefs), tempo of 115, and expression needs to be a dotted 8th plus a 16th equals a quarter note plus an eighth note.
Thanks in advance.
What key signature? And I'm not sure what you mean by the expression.. That expression doesn't make sense..

Btw, that's right. I finally got finale so I'll be here lots helping repay the debt I have to this thread and everyone who helped me so much.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Shadoninja

Quote from: JDMEK5 on January 15, 2013, 02:40:18 PMBtw, that's right. I finally got finale so I'll be here lots helping repay the debt I have to this thread and everyone who helped me so much.
Welcome to the club.
"And so my saga of quoting myself in everyone's signature continues" - dudeman

JDMEK5

"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Yugi

1 flat, 4/4 time, turns into 2 flats on bar 65, solo piano.

Tempo is 120 and goes to 180 at bar 41

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Zunawe

You know you've been playing too much Dragon Quest when you're afraid your Hershey's Kisses are going to flee.

I program things

Yugi

Barett's Theme

Could Someone please change the treble clef in bars 7-8, 11-12 and 19-20 to bass clef while keeping the notes the same?

Thanks in advance.

Taser9090

https://www.dropbox.com/s/c62gkh2rtj0dhle/Melancholy.mus

Is it possible for someone to change measure 8 onward to C Major? (Yeah, I know it's supposed to be A minor, but it'll be all screwed up).

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

Shadoninja

Quote from: Taser9090 on February 01, 2013, 07:06:16 PMhttps://www.dropbox.com/s/c62gkh2rtj0dhle/Melancholy.mus

Is it possible for someone to change measure 8 onward to C Major? (Yeah, I know it's supposed to be A minor, but it'll be all screwed up).
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/36661985/Melancholy.mus

Changed to A minor. Fixed improper rhythm.

Shouldn't the beginning be A minor too?

Bubbles

Yugi

Quote from: Yugi on January 22, 2013, 11:05:18 PMBarett's Theme

Could Someone please change the treble clef in bars 7-8, 11-12 and 19-20 to bass clef while keeping the notes the same?

Thanks in advance.

Sorry if I sound bitchy.

Taser9090

Thanks! I was wondering if the whole thing was in A minor, but I saw that the four sharps were prominent so I assumed it was in C# minor. I'll change it and see what it will look like.

I didn't learn much about notation format, so I didn't know that the rhythm was improper... This'll be more difficult than I thought :p

"They say money makes the world go 'round. And what goes around, comes around" ~Rover

Shadoninja

spitllama

Quote from: JDMEK5 on January 15, 2013, 02:40:18 PMI finally got finale

How did I miss this... CONGRATS! Notepad has been holding you back for a long time.
Submissions Page
Currently using Finale 2012