Need a music layout/edit that your Finale product can't handle? Ask here!

Started by ZeldaFan, June 02, 2008, 02:59:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pumpy_heart

Ah. Well...I have songwriter 07...So it doesnt have the feature that lets it shrink things. Will you please do that for me on one copy as well?
I might have to ask for that to be done a couple of more times for a couple of more songs...
Thanks anyways tho starpikachu :)

EDIT: I just finished this...so would you do those two things to this as well? Split up the parts, then shrink the conductors copy?
Bicycle Race

Olimar12345

can someone change the top clef to treble at measure 11 for me?

http://www.mediafire.com/?gjsggvgj1td

thanks in advance!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Tranzlater

Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

Nana1Popo2

ok, here we go....

i need....a 123 measure song. at measure 8, both top and bottom are treble clef. measures 16 - 23 are repeated. at measure 32 it switches back to Treble on top and Bass on bottom. at 44 it goes back to Treble Clefs on top and bottom. at 72, back to Treble and Bass. at 100 its Treble and Treble.

EDIT also simply, a 69 measure song both Treble Clef, ty

lol i know kind of confusing, but thank you!
Kappa Kappa Psi, National Honorary Band Fraternity; ASU Alumnus '16; DCP '16

Tranzlater

Probably not for long.

Nana1Popo2

thanx!

does anybody know if a Good Egg Galaxy has already been arranged? this is for that, i need a 55 measure song. its starts on the 4th count of a measure. there's one measure. then there is a measure that only has one count. then it goes back to 4 counts for the rest of the song.

Nana1Popo2

um, Tranzlator, u uploaded the same one twice.....i need the 69 meausre one.... :P

iDOWN

Quote from: Nana1Popo2 on July 29, 2008, 08:48:28 AMthanx!

does anybody know if a Good Egg Galaxy has already been arranged? this is for that, i need a 55 measure song. its starts on the 4th count of a measure. there's one measure. then there is a measure that only has one count. then it goes back to 4 counts for the rest of the song.
I think someone did it already, but they haven't submited it. You can still do it though, just to see which is better.

Nana1Popo2

hmm, nah i just anted to know, if whoever did it, if they added that intro in, tis all. if that person did, dont bother with the music sheet i requested

Tranzlater

Probably not for long.

Nana1Popo2

lol, thanx. but i already did the sheets on a regular set......cuz i couldn't wait, lol  ;D thank you for doing it for me tho!

Nana1Popo2

i need a 5 measure song with both Treble clef.

o and a duet, (2 pianos) one on top with both Treble, and the one on bottom is normal. 82 measures, ty :)

Olimar12345

can someone change the bass clef to treble and add an 8va to the right hand all at measure 73-
http://www.mediafire.com/?xdm7b2lbg4d
thanx in advance!
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Tranzlater

Probably not for long.