News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Need a music layout/edit that your Finale product can't handle? Ask here!

Started by ZeldaFan, June 02, 2008, 02:59:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

Usually auxiliary percussion has its own staff notated with a percussion clef
unmotivated

PetrifiedLasagna

Well, I guess I will just stick with the drum set for now. Other songs (medley) further down the line include other "auxiliary" percussion. Always learning new things  :)

WaluigiTime64

Could someone fix this? Thanks.

[MUS]

Copyright Info:

Team Shanghai Alice © 2002
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Maelstrom

On it.

I'll also fix those accidental problems I saw when I printed it.

edit: Done. Copy+pasted into my own personal template.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/32cidmcv288wqjn/U.N.%20Owen%20Was%20Her.mus?dl=0

Should have fixed most of the problems.

WaluigiTime64

Thanks!

Also, what were the accidental problems exactly? (Probably something I just blindly missed)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

Maelstrom

WaluigiTime64

Yet pretty much every other time I used E Natural. Yeah it was something I blindly missed. Thanks!

Yug_Guy

https://goo.gl/CxdBlV
Could someone please change everything from m.11 onwards to swung cut time? I've tried to use swing in cut time before, and I can never figure out how to get it to work. Also, m.51 should be 7/8 instead of 3/4. Thank you!
Original song in case you need it

Yug_Guy

Yug_Guy

WaluigiTime64

Could someone fix up this sheet? If you could increase the size of the measures (maybe to match the NSM Template File?), as well as the obvious text formatting, that would be great.
Also, could you supply an empty template file for it too? That would help with editing a lot. Thanks!

Copyright Info:

Team Shanghai Alice © 2008

TheMarioPianist

Here's the fixed version and here's the empty template. Lemme know if you need anything else!
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

WaluigiTime64