[DELETED] [WiiU] Super Mario 3D World - "Super Bell Hill" by Yug Guy

Started by Zeta, February 27, 2015, 07:27:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sebastian

Yug_Guy

I'm just asking if the upper left hand would be too big of a reach for the normal size hand. A 14 whole-step chord seems a bit much.

Sebastian

Yug_Guy

I think I'll skip it. I'll go ahead and submit yours (if you're okay with that). But first, 2 final questions:
1) I know you only did corrections, but would I just put "Arrangement by Yug Guy" or "Arrangement by Yug Guy & mariolegofan"?
2) Is there some way I can re-post it to this thread, instead of creating an entirely new thread?
Thanks!

Sebastian

Oh gosh. Just put your name on :p
And yes. To submit those files I gave you without creating a new thread, follow these steps:
1. Go to the NSM Panel.
2. Beside this submission, click edit.
3. Replace the old files with the ones I gave you.
Voila!

Yug_Guy

Awesome, thanks!

And btw, the only reason I ask is because I really think you made a significant contribution to the piece.  :)

Sebastian

Yug_Guy

Yug_Guy

Olimar12345

So by the look of things, it looks like the biggest problem is that, being a jazz piece, you need to incorporate the jazz eighth note (swing). The note values also have to be doubled for this to work. More later.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

TheMarioPianist

Actually, I arranged my own version of this song a little while ago, and Yug_Guy said that mine was better, implying that he wasn't going to work on this one anymore. You may want to double check, but its probably ok to delete this thread.
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Yug_Guy

Quote from: cqk328 on July 17, 2015, 06:34:15 PMActually, I arranged my own version of this song a little while ago, and Yug_Guy said that mine was better, implying that he wasn't going to work on this one anymore. You may want to double check, but its probably ok to delete this thread.
This.

Latios212

Don't hesitate to do that if you feel like it. If anything, it's opening up space for more of your submissions!
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Yug_Guy

Quote from: Latios212 on July 17, 2015, 08:04:55 PMDon't hesitate to do that if you feel like it. If anything, it's opening up space for more of your submissions!
Sure, I may as well. I got another good one planned...