News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

[Wii] Super Mario Galaxy - "Comet Observatory" (Replacement) by Olimar12345

Started by Zeta, February 25, 2015, 07:16:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Super Mario
Game: Super Mario Galaxy
Console: Nintendo Wii
Title: Comet Observatory
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Olimar12345

Replacement Information:

Links to Existing Sheet: MUS | MIDI | PDF
Replacement Type: Challenge (new arranger)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Olimar12345

Just a note that once this replaces the current one, the correct title is "Rosalina's Comet Observatory 1, 2 & 3".

Rosalina's Comet Observatory 1
[close]

Rosalina's Comet Observatory 2
[close]

Rosalina's Comet Observatory 3
[close]
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Bespinben

Judging from the gratuitous amount of feedback this has gotten from the Personal Arrangements thread, and having sight-read this a few times in social get-togethers (with some uninformed persons excitedly asking if I was playing old Disney film music [to which my killjoy response was "NO, even BETTER"]), I can vouch for the accuracy, playability, and popular accessibility of this arrangement.

EDIT: Ah ha! I found something. There's a pedal asterisk sitting oddly at the beginning of m. 153 that I believe should be moved rather to the end of m. 152. Assigning pedal usage via articulation tool is kinda weird like that. Same goes for m. 201.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Olimar12345

I did that intentionally so that there wouldn't be a break between the phrases. If you don't like how it looks I can change it.
Visit my site: VGM Sheet Music by Olimar12345 ~ Quality VGM sheet music available for free!

Bespinben

All you have to do is drag the asterisk from the note to which it is assigned to the new location, and it won't ruin the playback (if that's what you meant by break in the phrase). However, if this was intentional as part of something you were trying to communicate to the player, then I still think that point still gets across with the asterisk moved to the system above.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Olimar12345

Hm, alright then, it's fixed. And I didn't mean playback, as I usually never do d:

Usually if I do something for playback purposes only, I hide it in the score somehow, as not to confuse the performer.

Zeta