[3DS] Pokémon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire - "Strains of a New Beginning -Theme of Ωrαs-" by Bespinben

Started by Zeta, February 24, 2015, 07:16:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Pokémon
Game: Pokémon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire
Console: Nintendo 3DS
Title: Strains of a New Beginning -Theme of Ωrαs-
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arrangers: Bespinben & Latios212

[attachment deleted by admin]

Latios212

I arranged this a little while back and I held off on submitting it until mariolegofan helped me fill in the bassline and chords. (Thanks!)
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

InsigTurtle

This sounds pretty nice!
Glancing at the PDF, I'm just wondering about m.12, where it appears that some of the accompaniment notes have been left out. Likewise with m.22.

Latios212

Quote from: InsigTurtle on February 24, 2015, 08:33:38 PMThis sounds pretty nice!
Thanks! :D

Quote from: InsigTurtle on February 24, 2015, 08:33:38 PMGlancing at the PDF, I'm just wondering about m.12, where it appears that some of the accompaniment notes have been left out. Likewise with m.22.
Actually, in my previous version (check my personal arrangement thread) I did have them. When mariolegofan fixed up the bassline (a lot, as that's what I have trouble with) I noticed he took them out; I'm not sure why. Still waiting to hear back from him about that. Putting them back in shouldn't be much of a problem, hopefully.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sebastian

Quote from: InsigTurtle on February 24, 2015, 08:33:38 PMThis sounds pretty nice!
Glancing at the PDF, I'm just wondering about m.12, where it appears that some of the accompaniment notes have been left out. Likewise with m.22.
There would be to much colliding with the hands if those notes weren't left out.

JDMEK5

Quote from: mariolegofan on February 24, 2015, 08:41:06 PMThere would be to much colliding with the hands if those notes weren't left out.
I beg to differ. I do it all the time. As long as they don't attack together then the pedal will make it possible.
"Today's goal strongly involves not dying. Because nobody likes to wake up dead."

My Arrangements
Finale Version(s): Finale Notepad 2012, Finale 2012, Finale v26

Sebastian

Quote from: JDMEK5 on February 24, 2015, 08:44:14 PMI beg to differ. I do it all the time. As long as they don't attack together then the pedal will make it possible.
.....ok then.

Latios212

Added notes in measure 12 (hope they're right) but I need help cross-staff beaming (I think) for 22. Also not sure what to do for measure 30.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Bespinben

The latest edition, brought to you by the joint efforts of LatiosBespinFan:

[3DS] Pokémon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire:

"Strains of a New Beginning -Theme of Ωrαs-":
[MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]

Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Latios212

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sebastian

Quote from: Bespinben on May 07, 2015, 09:35:12 AMThe latest edition, brought to you by the joint efforts of LatiosBespinFan:

[3DS] Pokémon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire:

"Strains of a New Beginning -Theme of Ωrαs-":
[MUS] [MIDI] [PDF]
Woo hoo!
Finally! Awesome work guys :)

Latios212

Files have been updated! :)

...and I have managed to make the title of the topic long enough to cut my own name off. No matter!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Sebastian

InsigTurtle

It's the creature that results from the fusion of  Latios and Bespinben. It has a voracious appetite for Pokémon-related music, piano, and jazz chords. Do not attempt to approach the LatiosBespinFan if you do not wish to be thrown into the world of Pokémon music.

Also, I really don't have anything to comment on for the new thing. It seems pretty solid.

Sebastian

Quote from: InsigTurtle on May 09, 2015, 03:51:04 PMIt's the creature that results from the fusion of  Latios and Bespinben. It has a voracious appetite for Pokémon-related music, piano, and jazz chords. Do not attempt to approach the LatiosBespinFan if you do not wish to be thrown into the world of Pokémon music.
Oh haha ;)

So, is this bad boy accepted? :)
I just have one question.....why is it in 6/8 and not 12/8?