News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Caption the avatar above you

Started by Egnio, June 02, 2008, 02:46:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tranzlater

God, I need some medical attention, these dragon wings stuck in my back and head really itch.
Quote from: Arison The Bat
oviosly so far i've only got "little unmature kids" to respond to this thread
After months of mediation and exams, I return.
Probably not for long.

BlueFlameDude

wait... did you hear that?  *gets lightsabered in the face*
92% of teens have moved on to rap. If you are part of the 8% that still listen to real music, copy and paste this into your signature.

GreekGeek

I'm depressed and quite pessimistic.

universe-X

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

GreekGeek

SuperFireKirby

I may not look like much, but Ill bite off your dick with one clean chomp!

Quote from: Mashi on March 26, 2013, 05:54:37 PMAfter viewing both FMA:Brotherhood and Naruto Shippuden, it would be frivolous to even consider watching an anime as unbearably mediocre as Melancholy. NARUTOxHINATA 4 LYFE!!!

GreekGeek

And then it will hurt so I'll scream.

universe-X

I have red eyes to distract you from my buck teeth.

SuperFireKirby

universe-X

I'm the reason why Don Patch sucks.

SuperFireKirby

Quote from: universe-X on December 20, 2009, 03:06:20 PMI'm the reason why Don Patch sucks.

<<< But he needs a Santa Hat.

---------------------------------------------

How do I save mine's as a profile pic? :(
I don't think you know how to play this game properly. You the avatar above you, not your own as it seems you're doing. Either that or you're captioning your avatar by making reference to the avatar above you, which is also not how you play the game.

universe-X

No, I think (after I fixed it) I'm doing it just fine.  ;)

(Caption:)
The sun knows he's afraid of me.

SuperFireKirby

Rosy O' Donald is my second cousin. But we're obviously related, wouldn't you say?

fabbemannen

Yay, cookie! (Caption)

I think this thread got a little off-topic  ::)