Game: Fire Emblem Awakening
Console: Nintendo 3DS
Title: Open for business!
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Maelstrom

[attachment deleted by admin]

Maelstrom

Bespinben

Quote from: Bespinben on February 10, 2015, 05:39:52 PMOh, and since m. 14 is derived from a DbM7 chord, you're gonna wanna spell the C# as Db and the G# as Ab.

That singular system on page 2 seems really lonely... let's give him a friend by taking 1 measure off from each system on page 1, then give 1 measure to the lonely 3 measure system, and finally, make a new 4-measure bubble buddy system below.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Bespinben

Some more fixes I found:
*M. 12 ~ That G# should be an Ab. Think of it as part of an Fm6/9 chord.
*^^^Also with that section, I think instead of having a 7/4 and then a 2/4, you should have a 5/4, then a 4/4. That would also have the benefit of helping the player see that broken Fm6/9 as a single unit.
*M. 15 ~ In the RH, use Ab and Cb, instead of G# and B, and spell the LH of beats 1-2 as Gb, Db, & Ab, instead of F#, C#, and G#.
*The title on the 2nd page is written as "Open for buisness", so unless the shop is ran by Buizels, well...

Maelstrom

Fixed, and removed extra quotation marks from the Submission title. (So, it's not ""Open for business"") any longer

Bespinben

I was just about to press accept, but one more tiny thing --- the first system on page 2 is a little squished together having 6 measures, so I suggest moving the first 2/4 measure to the last system on page 1. This also has the benefit of giving you time to turn the page during the chord.

Maelstrom

Zeta

This submission has been accepted by Bespinben.

~Zeta, your friendly NSM-Bot