News:

Need help with Finale? Have a question about arranging? NSM Resources is the place to go!

Main Menu

[DELETED] [Wii] Super Paper Mario - "Swoon.exe" by King Sammer

Started by Zeta, February 22, 2015, 11:05:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeta

Submission Information:

Series: Super Mario
Game: Super Paper Mario
Console: Nintendo Wii
Title: Swoon.exe
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: King Sammer

King Sammer

I know, there's no intro...

But Bloop's Francis Battle does not have one either.
Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

Latios212

Seriously, what is up with your sheets?? ???

- You are clearly aware that an intro is missing, and make no effort whatsoever to arrange one. If you really did arrange the rest of the song, why stop there?
- You know that the title of the game is "Super Paper Mario". Why does it say "Francis - The Chronicles"?
- Your username is clearly "King Sammer" as we all know, not "Samurai".
- The url is obviously not NinSheetMusic.org.
- I find it extremely bizarre that the sheet you uploaded a sheet that says "Composition by Jessica Long" and "Jessie Productions" on it. In light of your last deleted submission, why are you claiming other people's work as your own?
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

King Sammer

Quote from: Latios212 on February 22, 2015, 11:25:06 AMSeriously, what is up with your sheets?? ???

- You are clearly aware that an intro is missing, and make no effort whatsoever to arrange one. If you really did arrange the rest of the song, why stop there?
- You know that the title of the game is "Super Paper Mario". Why does it say "Francis - The Chronicles"?
- Your username is clearly "King Sammer" as we all know, not "Samurai".
- The url is obviously not NinSheetMusic.org.
- I find it extremely bizarre that the sheet you uploaded a sheet that says "Composition by Jessica Long" and "Jessie Productions" on it. In light of your last deleted submission, why are you claiming other people's work as your own?
Oh my god. I submitted someone else's sheet.

I'M SORRY SAMURAI
Oh ho! What a performance! And what exotic garb you drape yourself in, challenger!

Maelstrom

Again. This needs to stop now.
Either do your own arrangements or do none at all.
Plagiarism is not accepted in the least here at NSM

King Sammer

Quote from: Maelstrom on February 22, 2015, 11:48:38 AMAgain. This needs to stop now.
I'M NOT PLAGIARIZING

Xaoz

Quote from: Maelstrom on February 22, 2015, 11:48:38 AMAgain. This needs to stop now.

Uhm... Since when? This seems to work for him. He is still here.

Quote from: Bespinben on February 03, 2015, 07:49:27 PM
I give the Bespin seal of approval to Xaoz's critique (^o^)=b

Maelstrom

In case you didn't notice, I found the exact same arrangement of merlee's mansion on a different site. He deleted it as soon as I posted the link.

King Sammer

Quote from: Maelstrom on February 22, 2015, 12:00:07 PMIn case you didn't notice, I found the exact same arrangement of merlee's mansion on a different site. He deleted it as soon as I posted the link.
Oh, dang it...

KefkaticFanatic

Plagiarism of submissions is a serious offense, one that will not be tolerated under any circumstances.  This is your final warning on that matter.  If you try anything like that again you will be permanently banned.

me irl
[close]