Main Menu

Latios212's YouTube Channel

Started by Latios212, February 16, 2015, 01:55:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

*many applauses*
hurry up with the next one
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Bubbles

I'm late but :-)))))))))) (that's me!!)

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Please Lati, get your piano the pitch raise it so desperately needs :'(
what is shitpost

Latios212

Quote from: braixen1264 on October 28, 2015, 02:07:06 PM*many applauses*
Thanks you! ^^

Quote from: Bubbles on October 29, 2015, 07:11:30 PMI'm late but :-)))))))))) (that's me!!)
It is :P And it's a very nice sheet indeed!

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on November 01, 2015, 05:14:40 PMPlease Lati, get your piano the pitch raise it so desperately needs :'(
Graaah it's not my piano, and my piano is even worsely out of tune. Wanna buy me a grand piano and a place to put it? :D
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: Latios212 on November 12, 2015, 03:42:32 PMGraaah it's not my piano, and my piano is even worsely out of tune. Wanna buy me a grand piano and a place to put it? :D
I'd love to. Wanna give me 20 thousand for the piano and 30 thousand to have your wall extended?
what is shitpost

braix

Don't worry Lati my piano is pretty bad too
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Latios212

Oh dear. It's been quite a while since I made a cover.

[GCN] Super Mario Sunshine

"Bianco Hills" by Bloop

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Dudeman

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

it's a decent-sounding piano

life is complete
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Nicely done.
Please tell me you're using that piano from now on
what is shitpost

Latios212

There's like 20 rooms that all look the same, plus a big one that I can reserve all for myself. I have no idea which piano you'll see me on next lol

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

TheMarioPianist

Hey, you didn't give me picture cred :P.

Great job though! This song looks like something I should learn how to play.
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Oronoco

It sounds great! Did you memorize it?
Quote from: Yellow on October 13, 2015, 05:18:40 PM
...Really though. Don't let them take it away from you. That desire for something more, for adventure... for destiny. Don't let them turn it against you, either.

Latios212

Quote from: TheMarioPianist on January 27, 2016, 05:15:55 AMHey, you didn't give me picture cred :P.

Great job though! This song looks like something I should learn how to play.
But isn't that like the first picture that comes up when you Google it? xD Thanks though! Yeah, this one's not too demanding and it's pretty fun (especially compared to a certain other Sunshine piece arranged by someone sometime).

Quote from: Oronoco on January 27, 2016, 05:47:35 AMIt sounds great! Did you memorize it?
Yeah! It kind of slipped my mind to record a cover sooner (also wasn't around school), so by the time I got set up I was pretty comfortable playing it from memory haha

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: Latios212 on January 27, 2016, 07:57:52 AMBut isn't that like the first picture that comes up when you Google it? xD Thanks though! Yeah, this one's not too demanding and it's pretty fun (especially compared to a certain other Sunshine piece arranged by someone sometime).
Yeah! It kind of slipped my mind to record a cover sooner (also wasn't around school), so by the time I got set up I was pretty comfortable playing it from memory haha

What? Lat can play from memory? That just makes this even more awesome! Great job! And don't worry, I wasn't serious about the picture thing ;D. Geez, why is everyone so much more capable at quickly learning sheets than me? I really should sight read more.
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Latios212

I broke into Ben's super secret arrangement studio and stole his future arrangements while he was sleeping.

[3DS] Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity

"Good Night" by Bespinben

Spoiler
[close]
turtle