News:

Congratulations!! You, yes, YOU, dear user, have been selected for the "You Read This News Item" award! Click here for your prize!!

Main Menu

Latios212's YouTube Channel

Started by Latios212, February 16, 2015, 01:55:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

braix

do you want me to make you channel art
also you might want to make custom thumbnails for your vids
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Latios212

Quote from: braixen1264 on March 09, 2015, 07:49:15 AMdo you want me to make you channel art
Sure! If it's good I'll use it :P
custom thumbnails maybe if I have time.
are you enjoying the videos?
My arrangements and YouTube channel!

Quote from: Dudeman on February 22, 2016, 10:16:37 AM
who needs education when you can have WAIFUS!!!!!

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

braix

Yap ^^
Btw I'll make the channel art for u later today and edit this post with it in a spoiler tag or something.
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Latios212

Great :D
If you don't mind me asking what's it gonna look like?

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

braix

I can't start it until I'm allowed to get on my computer(I'm grounded whoops) so sorry
Idk, look at youtube.com/user/chogonom for an example of what I can do. Just tell me what you want it to look like

Latios212

Hmm, I don't really have anything in mind. That's why I don't already have one :3

It should probably say "Latios212" and "Pokémon pianist" somewhere around it.

It would be cool if you could scatter some Pokémon Mystery Dungeon sprites all over it. Use your imagination :D

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Latios212

I did another one! This time, JDMEK5's "Nuvema Town".

Quote from: mariolegofan on March 23, 2015, 08:54:58 PMI can't wait till we get youtube videos up and running on NSM. That will be so awesome!
Then instead of linking our videos, they'll be on NSM.
Haha, that'd be nice :P

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

AwesomeYears

Just so you know, there is a subreddit called www.reddit.com/r/icandrawthat where you can request stuff to be drawn (in this case, your YouTube logo). Try it out!

Latios212

I don't use Reddit very much, but this seems cool! Might give it a try! :P

Though first I'll see if braixen1264 is still interested. (Are you ungrounded yet?)

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

Bespinben

If you want, I could talk the guy that makes my YouTube video thumbnails (as well as did my signature below here), and see if he'd be interested in helping you out.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

braix

...Iforgottodoitomgimsorry
I'll make it for you tomorrow. It's Spring break so I have time.

Latios212

Awesome, thanks! :)

Quote from: Bespinben on April 07, 2015, 07:56:56 PMIf you want, I could talk the guy that makes my YouTube video thumbnails (as well as did my signature below here), and see if he'd be interested in helping you out.
I might have to take you up on this offer :P I'll let you know when.

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

braix

Hope you like it. Literally did this in 20 minutes so it's not the best, sorry! But I promised to have it for you today so here it is. xD

Channel Art
[close]

Edit: If you want me to change something you don't like about it, just tell me ^^"

Latios212

Oh man, this actually looks really great; I like it a lot :D Much better than anything I would have been able to come up with.

I'll update it later and let you know if I ever wanna change it ^^

Spoiler
[close]
turtle

braix

Alright, enjoy your channel art! xD