Game: The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
Console: Game Boy
Title: Southern Face Shrine
Instrumentation Solo Piano
Arranger: Tobbeh99

[attachment deleted by admin]

Maelstrom

95% complete.
Some cross staff notation/rests in the last measure would make it better.

Tobbeh99

Umm it actually is cross staff notation in the last measure. All the notes are in bass clef but the last four are shifted up into treble clef (cross staf). Do you mean that i should include the rest in the final measure in the treble clef? I hided it because i thought it was unessesary, but i can show it if you want to.

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Bespinben

No no no, keep it how you had it at first. You had it right.

I recommend marking both hands to be played one octave higher than written. Also, since I see you're using higher version of Finale, you may (but not mandatory) consider writing in invisible pedal markings to facilitate the legato you marked in the score.
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Tobbeh99

I've edited my score and made it a bit more expressive. I changed the right hand to play one octave higher while the left hand remains the same. Added some cresc/dim and more expressive symbols, so it starts out somewhat mystresious, but gradually becomes more anxious/dramatic. I think in general that it is better than the old one.

10/10 tobbeh

Bespinben

Cool.

In your new edition, in the RH of the last measure, you forgot to put natural markings on the B of beat 1 and 4.5

Edit: I got ninja'd
Quote from: Nebbles on July 04, 2015, 12:05:12 PM
Someone beat Bespinben to making PMD music?! GASP!

MLF for Chatroom Mod next Tuesday

Tobbeh99

10/10 tobbeh

Tobbeh99

10/10 tobbeh

Zeta