News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Questions, Questions, Questions

Started by ZeldaFan, February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WaluigiTime64

My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ZeldaFan on November 03, 2017, 11:19:39 AM#230 - November 3, 2017
What is your favorite line/scene from a video game?
Maybe not absolute favorite, but the one that always stands out to me is the cutscene for the mission "Where Angels Fear to Tread Part 2" in Borderlands 2. Basically the first time you actually get to meet the main antagonist in person, and he makes quite the impression. In brief, this (in conjunction with the preceding mission) is the moment where he turns from "funny psychopath trying to kill you," to "actually really angry and scary psychopath trying to kill you."
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

ZeldaFan

#231 - November 9, 2017
What smartphone do you currently have, and which one do you want?

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Sebastian

Trainer Ave

YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ZeldaFan on November 09, 2017, 05:16:01 PM#231 - November 9, 2017
What smartphone do you currently have, and which one do you want?
Samsung Galaxy Core Prime; it's basic but effective. Probably an ideal "first smartphone" for anyone. I'd definitely recommend it. As for the second part of the question, I don't really have any preferences for any phone in particular, but I'd probably like to stick with Samsung.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Maelstrom

Dekkadeci

I have my brother's old Nexus 4, and I'd like these from my next smartphone:
  • More memory (at roughly 5-6 GB of ROM, I'm currently deleting apps just to keep the rest updated)
  • No chance of unexpectedly turning off (often while it's in my bag) and being hard to turn on afterwards
  • Keeping the location toggle on hopefully shouldn't drain so much batteries

Tobbeh99

Proud user of old mobile phones! ^^

What are those modern "smart phones" these kids nowadays use? They didn't exist in my ol' days!
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

LeviR.star

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on November 10, 2017, 04:26:10 AMProud user of old mobile phones! ^^

What are those modern "smart phones" these kids nowadays use? They didn't exist in my ol' days!

You're right, 20 is pretty old.

That said, I have an old phone as well.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

E. Gadd Industries

iPhone 6
Would prefer Samsung (more freedom), good battery life, and customization options for different things (unlocking the phone, for instance; I'd have this whole Sunshine SFX setup)
"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Sebastian

WaluigiTime64

i have a... samsung galaxy nexus...

i just use it for music anyway lol
My Arrangements (All Outdated)
My Compositions (All Outdated)
Quote from: WaluigiTime64I strive for second place and I will fight for the position.

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

LeviR.star

Sometimes I wish I had a smartphone so I could socialize with my band, choir, and drama friends more often. I never get to talk to any of them outside of school or school-related activities, and it's frustrating.
Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements