News:

We seem to have trapped one of the mods within the forum's code... and we're not sure how to get him out. Oh well, he'll figure it out!

Main Menu

Questions, Questions, Questions

Started by ZeldaFan, February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Maelstrom

Standing awkwardly by the side while other people dance

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ZeldaFan on September 12, 2017, 07:28:04 PM#226 - September 12, 2017
What's the best dance move?
I don't know, but people seemed really impressed when I incorporated my really-high-kicks into a dance, so...
Anything that most normal people can't do?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Sebastian

AmpharosAndy

The Flappy Bird (trademark Andrew M)

it's just as bad is it sounds
innit

E. Gadd Industries

"Everyone is crazy but me"
-The Sign Painter

The entrance to my lab is hidden... somewhere...
Spoiler

[/spoiler
[close]

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

Dudeman

Quote from: LeviR.star on September 13, 2017, 10:39:18 AMNoo dab is bad backwards :'(
exactly

so dab is the opposite of bad

dab is good

Q.E.D.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Tobbeh99

The Moonwalk!? Can't believe people haven't said this one until now.

Also this:
Quote from: Dudeman on September 13, 2017, 10:38:39 AMD A B
A
B

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

LeviR.star

Check out my Youtube channel for remixes and original music! LeviR.star's Remixes

Also check out my piano arrangements here on my PA thread! LeviR.star's Arrangements

ZeldaFan

#227 - October 14, 2017
What music do you listen to when you need to relax or concentrate?

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Trainer Ave

Linkin Park

RIP Chester Bennington
YouTube Channel
Like hunting shinies?
Join my Discord server

Dekkadeci

At work, I tend to listen to music I'd rank 3 out of 5: not boring enough to switch songs, but not interesting enough that I get distracted. A lot of ragtime gets 3 out of 5 for me.

Oddly enough, when I'm really concentrating on work, I tend to stop listening to music.

Tobbeh99

I would listen to some smooth calm jazz, but I rarely listen to music when I need to concentrate. And for relaxing, pretty much any music I like.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh