News:

Local man invests life savings into turnips. When asked whether it was a wise decision he responded, "Eh. I'm sure someone will buy them."

Main Menu

Questions, Questions, Questions

Started by ZeldaFan, February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ZeldaFan on October 20, 2015, 02:28:59 PM#120 - October 20, 2015
Have you been to a museum? What kind of museum was it and did you enjoy it?
Uh, well, I went to a King Tut exhibit when I was younger... I've been to some art museums, an aquarium, the Living Desert (several times), and the Griffith Observatory... I think that's it. :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dudeman

Oh, I forgot about the City Museum in St. Louis. Good grief, what a place. I would absolutely visit again if given the chance.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

ZeldaFan

#121 - October 21, 2015
What are your favorite chips?

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Nebbles

I really like salt and pepper chips, or lattice cut ones. Old bay chips are also very delicious.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

InsigTurtle

ULSI chips.

All jokes aside, assuming this is a crispy food question, all-dressed, sour cream/onion, nori, BBQ potato chips. Kale chips. Beet chips. Sweet potato chips. Taro chips. Spinach chips. Parsnip and carrot, too. All prett chill.

Wasn't this a question a while ago?

ZeldaFan

You have a better memory than I. It was question #46! Oh well
We're at #121 give me a break T_T lol

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Yeah gosh get yo facts str8
baked lays for the win
what is shitpost

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

FireArrow

Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Sebastian

Quote from: ZeldaFan on October 21, 2015, 04:54:17 PM#121 - October 21, 2015
What are your favorite chips?
Pepper Kettle Chips, Onion Chips, and Barbecue Chips are my favorite.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

SlowPokemon

I like Pepper Kettle actually.

Regular Lays or Sun Chips for me tho
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Ruto

Quote from: Dudeman link=topic=6753.msg31372otherwise 13728 date=1445480559Fritos, all the way.

Those corn chip things? Whenever I get snacks for the department office andiI have to buy the mixed chips box, no one ever takes those. The drawer is full of them and I eat them when my only other options are computer paper. I think doritos are the first to go.

Salt and seaweed chips are the best...doritos otherwise. It changes week to week xD

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.