News:

change da world
my final message. Goodb ye

Main Menu

Questions, Questions, Questions

Started by ZeldaFan, February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ruto

Talking to bears and finding silly gifs online.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

Dude

mikey

unmotivated

Dude

blueflower999

Listening to music and playing Mega Man usually cheers me up. Although making fun of Democrats is pretty fun too
Bulbear! Blueflower999

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

SlowPokemon

Playing Professor Layton always cheers me up and makes me feel much better. Picross is also a serious stress reliever for me and helped me get through the summer (that game has actually been proven to reduce stress, interestingly).
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Quote from: ZeldaFan on September 16, 2015, 10:25:16 PM#112 - September 16, 2015
What do you do when you feel sad and want to cheer yourself up?

For me, playing the piano or going for a walk sometimes helps. Also being with friends and family usually cheers me up :)

Play some games + vent to friends, or listen to some cheery music or try to find distractions.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Dudeman

Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

ZeldaFan

#113 - September 21, 2015
Would you consider adopting a child? (If you want kids)

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

blueflower999

Yes, absolutely. There's a good chance that's what I'll end up doing.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

MaestroUGC

Already have 7 adopted children. At least 3 of which just showed up at my house one day.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

mikey

I'd consider it if I couldn't have kids of my own
unmotivated

Sebastian

Quote from: blueflower999 on September 21, 2015, 01:18:39 PMYes, absolutely. There's a good chance that's what I'll end up doing.
I agree. There is plenty of homeless kids in the world. Why bother making more?
Imo^

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.