News:

NinSheetMusic is 1264 years old!

Main Menu

Questions, Questions, Questions

Started by ZeldaFan, February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oasis

Ooh nice!
I personally prefer long hair...I dunno, even if it is work trying to tame it down, it feels much better.
And partner, I'd prefer short hair.
"I set my ATM card's number to "0001" because I'm number one!"
Tobbeh99

I prefer short hair.
I used to have long hair in middle school because I liked Metal. But it looked really ugly and some people teased me for it so I got short hair. Looks a lot better.
I don't got a partner but if I had, I'd prefer her to have long hair.
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

Dudeman

I go a long time between haircuts 'cause I'm lazy, but I try to get it cut shorter and then let it grow to medium length before getting it cut again. It's hard to judge how long it really is 'cause years of comb-overs have caused my bangs to permanently curve to the left.
As for a partner, I really have no preference. My sister has short hair and I think it looks good on her, and I have several female friends with longer hair and I think it looks good on them.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

SlowPokemon

sister complex For me, somewhere between short and medium for both. Guys don't usually look good with long hair though there are some exceptions
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Nebbles

Long hair on me, all the way. It just looks good. As for my partner, ah... I guess shorter? But not too short. It's gotta be a fine medium.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

InsigTurtle

Short.

What's a partner? Is it a newly released Pokémon? Kappa

braix

Just from this picture it's pretty obvious that I still don't know what type of hair I want:
Spoiler
[close]
I've had them all and there were pros and cons to all of them so idk. Trying to grow a man bun now.

For a partner, straight long hair.
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Ruto

Quote from: ZeldaFan on September 13, 2015, 05:25:04 PM#109 - September 13, 2015
How many theme parks have you been too? Which is your favorite?

I went to one in China which was quiet and fun since it was a weekday. Also to Astroland (?) in Coney Island, which sucked and was too noisy. Too many rude people, the rides are expensive and my bumper car didn't work. The beach sand had glass in it.

Quote from: ZeldaFan on September 14, 2015, 03:13:05 PM#110 - September 14, 2015
Do you prefer short or long hair on yourself? What would you prefer on your partner?

If short means a pixie cut, no I don't want that...I think it was good when it was just past my neck. I like short hair for guys because I don't think that a lot of them could look like an anime character or elf. HA. That would also look weird next to me.

I seem to be missing a piece of my ear.

blueflower999

I'm forced to have short hair currently but when I'm living by myself I'll probably grow it super long so I don't have to get haircuts often. I hate haircuts.

As for a partners I really like long hair, so yeah.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ZeldaFan on September 14, 2015, 03:13:05 PM#110 - September 14, 2015
Do you prefer short or long hair on yourself? What would you prefer on your partner?
I prefer shorter hair for myself; even if I wanted to have long hair, it would be a PAIN to have since my hair is naturally predisposed to be uncooperative. :P On a partner, generally long hair, but I wouldn't mind short hair. It depends on what looks good or what works best for them- different things look better on some people than others!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Spoiler
[close]
'bout here's good for me

As for my partner I think long hair is cute
(that's right ladies start growin it)
unmotivated

Dude

Bloop

I currently have the braixen-long hair (maybe a bit shorter) and I really like it. My boyfriend has short hair, but I wouldn't care if he wanted long hair again because I would be able to play with it :D

Saria

I prefer long hair on myself. I like pixie cuts and my friend, who is rocking one right now, has been suggesting to me to get a pixie cut but I'm not sure if I can pull it off.

Short hair for my partner. Just well kept or something.
Spoiler
[close]
mmm
Quote from: Slow
SARIABALL
Quote from: manio
I love taking wiener schnitzel in my mouth
Quote from: Kefka
cooperating anal
Quote from: ZeldaFanmy dream is to get a quote in someone's sig someday

Sebastian

Quote from: Saria on September 15, 2015, 02:45:32 AMShort hair for my partner. Just well kept or something.
Spoiler
[close]
mmm
lol.....nice.
Wish I looked like Matt Bomer. Every girl I know is like, "Matt Bomer is so cute!!!!!!!"
And I'm like, "
Spoiler
[close]
"

Short hair is good for me. I don't mind short or long on my partner, but masculine short on a girl I don't like :P