News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Questions, Questions, Questions

Started by ZeldaFan, February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

I was 3-going-on-4 years old at the time, so I have no idea. My three-years-older brother, on the other hand, was at home at the time and purportedly very confused about why my mother was so worried about what was going on on the tv.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ZeldaFan on September 09, 2015, 10:53:13 PM#107 - September 9, 2015
What is your favorite Greek mode?
~Submitted by NocturneOfShadow~
I don't know.

Quote from: ZeldaFan on September 11, 2015, 02:46:55 PM#108 - September 11, 2015
Do you remember where you were and/or what you were doing on the morning of Sep 11, 2001?
The only thing I remember was that on that day, we went to pick my older brother up from school (and people were talking about it).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Pianist Da Sootopolis

I was just a few months old, so I don't remember. I guess my family started freaking out though so I started crying.
All of that is what I've been told, I haven't the foggiest memory.
what is shitpost

braix

I was also only a couple months old...
9-11 was only about 3 monhs after my family moved to America so it was just...weird? At the time I think we were more worried about where we should be buying our kimchi from
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Sebastian

Quote from: ZeldaFan on September 11, 2015, 02:46:55 PM#108 - September 11, 2015
Do you remember where you were and/or what you were doing on the morning of Sep 11, 2001?
Very well. I was at the beach and I remember my great grandpa calling us in because he saw the planes hit the towers on tv.

FireArrow

How do you have a memory from when you were 2 years old?

I have no memory of 9/11... so yeah. I remember having to do a project on it in middle school, if that counts for anything.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

Sebastian

Quote from: FireArrow on September 12, 2015, 11:35:47 PMHow do you have a memory from when you were 2 years old?
I was 3 actually. I have to think about it sometimes so I can remember it :P

ZeldaFan

#109 - September 13, 2015
How many theme parks have you been too? Which is your favorite?

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Dudeman

I haven't been to many; not much of a traveler. As far as favorites go, it's easily Silverwood near Coeur d'Alene, Idaho.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Sebastian

I'm more of a Beach guy than a Theme Park guy.

mikey

unmotivated

InsigTurtle

zero, the west side of canada doesn't have too many theme parks. california and ohio are just too far away for me.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ZeldaFan on September 13, 2015, 05:25:04 PM#109 - September 13, 2015
How many theme parks have you been too? Which is your favorite?
A few; can't say. Boring answer, I know... :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Tobbeh99

2 in Sweden and 2 Abroad:

Gröna Lund (theme park in Stockholm)
Skara Sommarland (theme park/water park in a small town in Sweden)
actually, probably a few more smaller ones in Sweden too.

Legoland (in Denmark)

Disneyland (in Paris)

Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

ZeldaFan

#110 - September 14, 2015
Do you prefer short or long hair on yourself? What would you prefer on your partner?

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D