News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Questions, Questions, Questions

Started by ZeldaFan, February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tobbeh99

Quote from: FireArrow on August 30, 2015, 11:26:38 AMI liked being 10. You could make friends by walking up to someone and saying "Let's be friends", and you're really too immature to understand the gravity of a lot of things. I guess the only downside is no one had any empathy yet either.

Totally agree with you, feeling more boring and dull as I have grown up.

Reminds of this song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQfjIw3mivc
Quote from: Dudeman on August 16, 2016, 06:11:42 AM
tfw you get schooled in English grammar by a guy whose first language is not English

10/10 tobbeh

MaestroUGC

It's a great song, though I'm more partial to "Goodbye Stranger".
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

braix

Quote from: FireArrow on August 30, 2015, 11:26:38 AMI liked being 10. You could make friends by walking up to someone and saying "Let's be friends", and you're really too immature to understand the gravity of a lot of things. I guess the only downside is no one had any empathy yet either.
'hi i lick yor backpack lets be frends'
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Waddle Bro

Tbh every year just gets better but I'm hyped for next year when no venue restrictions will shit on me :]

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 29, 2015, 06:57:13 PMbds have i ever told you that you're a textbook case of chuunibyou
actually on the floor after reading this loool
Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 29, 2015, 08:24:42 PMI'd have to say you don't know what you're talking about
do you ever consider that maybe for once someone else knows what they are talking about

Dude

Lmao at the definition and him fitting it completely.

Anyway 21 would have been really amazing if I had irl friends but oh well.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: Waddle Bro on August 30, 2015, 12:20:34 PMdo you ever consider that maybe for once someone else knows what they are talking about
If they did, you'd see me agreeing with them instead.

Quote from: Dude on August 30, 2015, 12:35:46 PMLmao at the definition and him fitting it completely.
If by "completely," you mean "not at all," then yes, I agree.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Dude

BlackDragonSlayer

This is literally confirmation bias.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Instead of using a word that sounds like a cross between a video game company and half of n Louisiana just call him a hipster jeez
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 30, 2015, 03:03:51 PMInstead of using a word that sounds like a cross between a video game company and half of n Louisiana just call him a hipster jeez
Quote from: Googlethe word hipster is often used as a pejorative to describe someone who is pretentious, overly trendy or effete.
Quote from: Urban DictionaryHipsters are a subculture of men and women typically in their 20's and 30's that value independent thinking, counter-culture, progressive politics, an appreciation of art and indie-rock, creativity, intelligence, and witty banter.
That's not accurate either.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

mikey

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 30, 2015, 03:06:43 PMThat's not accurate either.
so?  It's still easier to say than chunnybaby
unmotivated

Dude

Chuunibyous and hipsters are completely different things lmao.

ZeldaFan

#102 - August 30, 2015
But then who was phone?!
~Submitted by Jub3r7~

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

mikey

unmotivated

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.