News:

Rest in pepperoni, Mario Mario, 1981 - 2021
He will be missed by all, except for me! WARIO, NUMBER ONE!

Main Menu

Questions, Questions, Questions

Started by ZeldaFan, February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikey

the Age of Ultron

EDIT: wait which kind of age are we talking here
unmotivated

MaestroUGC

Quote from: ZeldaFan on August 29, 2015, 01:33:17 PM#101 - August 29, 2015
What was\is your favourite age?
~Submitted by ThatGamer~
The Late-Romantic era. I miss the age where orchestras were the size of small armies. Shout-out to my pal Gustav Mahler.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 29, 2015, 01:40:35 PMThe Late-Romantic era. I miss the age where orchestras were the size of small armies. Shout-out to my pal Gustav Mahler.
That's an era, not an age Maestro  ::) If you want to invoke your love of music, your terminology should be correct.
Me? The age of the Romantics. Then I could be surrounded with actually good music.
what is shitpost

MaestroUGC

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on August 29, 2015, 03:58:42 PMThat's an era, not an age Maestro  ::) If you want to invoke your love of music, your terminology should be correct.
That's the joke. Thanks for coming.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

ThatGamer

Thank you for choosing mine, ZF!

I would say my favourite year was when I was 7! It was the age where I had the most toys and games, but the least responsibilities or priorities.  :)
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

TheMarioPianist

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 29, 2015, 01:40:35 PMThe Late-Romantic era. I miss the age where orchestras were the size of small armies. Shout-out to my pal Gustav Mahler.

Really? Interesting. I prefer the Late Baroque. I like Bach, personally.
"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

Pianist Da Sootopolis

what is shitpost

TheMarioPianist

"I'm always here to help. Except when I'm not." ~Latios212

"If you're interested in 'balancing' work and pleasure, stop trying to balance them. Instead make your work more pleasurable." ~Donald J. Trump

Transcriber
M-updater
Piano player

ThatGamer

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on August 29, 2015, 04:26:36 PM

Oh no...not again...*facepalm*

I did think it was funny though! For the sake of not upsetting Maestro.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ZeldaFan on August 29, 2015, 01:33:17 PM#101 - August 29, 2015
What was\is your favourite age?
~Submitted by ThatGamer~
I'd have to say 15-16, because despite everything negative that might have occurred during that time, it's the age where I really began to think about the future! Uh, well... here's hoping for a good 17!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

bds have i ever told you that you're a textbook case of chuunibyou
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 29, 2015, 06:57:13 PMbds have i ever told you that you're a textbook case of chuunibyou
Quote from: Urban DictionaryA Japanese slang term which roughly translates to "Middle School 2nd Year Syndrome". People with chuunibyou either act like a know-it-all adult and look down on real ones, or believe they have special powers unlike others.

There are 3 main types of Chuunibyou. DQN-type pretends to be antisocial even though they aren't, or can't be and has made-up stories about antisocial behavior. Subculture-type prefers subculture or minor trends just to be different and have the "cool" factor. Evil Eye-Type admires mystical powers and pretends to have one of their own, to the extent of establishing an alias just for that.
Although I'm not sure how this pertains to my previous quote (which was intentionally exaggerated due to my lack of a thorough answer), I'd have to say you don't know what you're talking about (or, at the least, are being very... selective). :P
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

braix

my first birthday was pretty cool
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

FireArrow

I liked being 10. You could make friends by walking up to someone and saying "Let's be friends", and you're really too immature to understand the gravity of a lot of things. I guess the only downside is no one had any empathy yet either.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department