Questions, Questions, Questions

Started by ZeldaFan, February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGamer

Was ninja'd before I could make the post! Was gonna quote braixen and say lol.com
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

mikey

unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ZeldaFan on August 21, 2015, 04:51:13 PM#97 - August 21, 2015
What are some of your favorite websites to visit? (Besides here)
LLF, Youtube, webcomics (mostly Awkwardzombie, VG Cats, and Gaia- thanks Fierce!), various Wiki websites, TV Tropes, Reddit, and Brickset, Brickshelf, Eurobricks, and BZPower for all my LEGO needs... probably some more that I check occasionally, but not much that comes to mind immediately. Oh, and I can't forget to mention Celestial Heavens. :P That would be decidedly uncharacteristic of me!
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

ThatGamer

Quote from: BlackDragonSlayer on August 21, 2015, 05:52:10 PMLLF, Youtube, webcomics (mostly Awkwardzombie, VG Cats, and Gaia- thanks Fierce!), various Wiki websites, TV Tropes, Reddit, and Brickset, Brickshelf, Eurobricks, and BZPower for all my LEGO needs... probably some more that I check occasionally, but not much that comes to mind immediately.

Ooh, someone else that plays with Lego...
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 21, 2015, 05:53:13 PMOoh, someone else that plays with Lego...
In the hands of the right person, LEGO is art (shameless plugin- now, I'm not implying that what I'm doing is necessarily top-quality art ;P).
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

ThatGamer

I just got this Lego Ferrari, it looks nice. More of a model though, not into cars.

mikey

unmotivated

Pianist Da Sootopolis

My favorite other music site to visit besides this one is pianostreet.com
It's all dedicated to piano music, mostly classical, though every once in a while a pop user comes in and asks for help. I've gotten a lot of great advice, and there are lots of great pianists there.
what is shitpost

ThatGamer

Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on August 21, 2015, 06:06:00 PMis it the Ferrari F40

Yes, collectors edition Creator. Probs could get a pic but too lazy too. Spent my energy arrange Eternal Bond lol

Pit0010

hmmmmmhueeehueee

MangaFox
Youtube
My Nintendo News
CrunchyRoll
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

braix

Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

MaestroUGC

Outside of here and managing my two YT channels, I spend next to no time browsing the internet.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Jub3r7

http://reddit.com - I frequent r/actrade, r/stevenuniverse, maybe a few others
http://tumblr.com - favorite blog is probably http://discount-supervillain.tumblr.com/
every now and then I'll play a little at epicmafia.com
then there's facebook, and a bunch of comics including but not limited to: leftoversoup, questionable content, gunnerkrigg, Homestuck, paranatural, demon street, monster kind, smbc, a little xkcd...
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

AwesomeYears

Mainly Reddit.com, Youtube.com and Kingdomofloathing.com and sometimes Neopets.com

Bloop

My standard browser-opened tabs are this site, youtube, facebook, soundcloud, WhatsApp Web and 9GAG. I spend most time here and on youtube though.