News:

It's not Opposite Day.

Main Menu

Questions, Questions, Questions

Started by ZeldaFan, February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThatGamer

Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Hero of Trains

What do you not understand about:
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 21, 2015, 12:20:00 PMAn equal level of sarcasm.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

braix

I think I'm straight. Or asexual. Or who gives a shit I'll be single forever anyways
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Waddle Bro

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Braix, weren't you the one who was talking about middle school and high school relationships being a "lovely pretentious fucking thing" or something like that?
And I didn't know so many people here were gay, that's cool~
Oh, another requirement- a sense of humour.
what is shitpost

Bloop

I personally think gender doesn't play a role in how much you love someone but that's me being pansexual idk
It's hard for me to imagine not being able to love someone, just because they are or aren't the same gender. I do have a preference towards guys though.

gotta love all them sexualities man

mikey

unmotivated

braix

Just because I dont know if I'm straight or asexual doesn't mean I care about getting into a relationship lol
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

Bloop

blueflower999

Fun fact: I've been going to an all-boys school for three years now and 100% of the homosexual people I've ever met are members on this site.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

100% of the *openly* gay people.

It's not a great environment to come out at a catholic school xD
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Dude

Dude

Bloop

I'm still discussing how my boyfriend's and my wedding would look like. I'm thinking about bottom part dress, top part suit for me and the other way around for my boyfriend.

Dude

would that mean he wears the pants in the family