News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Questions, Questions, Questions

Started by ZeldaFan, February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blueflower999

I just looked it up, it was legalized like ten years ago.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

ThatGamer

How do you know I live in Canada?...

Are you sure it's legal? It's just legalized in USA...
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

InsigTurtle

Was legalized nationwide in 2005, when Alberta, NWT and Nunavut permitted it. Because everyone knows that those provinces and territories were always the last to introduce nice things.

Sorry, Alberta.

EDIT: Turns out that Alberta still has the least favourable opinion of gay marriage in Canada. Makes sense. Just another reason to hate on Alberta.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 20, 2015, 07:38:16 PMWhy do you know what a sex life is at 14...
Who doesn't know what a sex life is before the age of 11 these days?
QuoteI really don't care about the religion my husband has, if it happens to be mine, that's great. But if my son\daughter turns out gay, that's a problem imo. I don't believe in gay marriage...
Why not?
And wouldn't your child's well being and happiness be more important to you than your own personal beliefs?
what is shitpost

ThatGamer

Quote from: InsigTurtle on August 20, 2015, 08:35:05 PMWas legalized nationwide in 2005, when Alberta, NWT and Nunavut permitted it. Because everyone knows that those provinces and territories were always the last to introduce nice things.

Sorry, Alberta.

EDIT: Turns out that Alberta still has the least favourable opinion of gay marriage in Canada. Makes sense. Just another reason to hate on Alberta.

Shouldn't have said this. I live in Alberta... :P

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on August 20, 2015, 08:38:12 PMWhy not?
And wouldn't your child's well being and happiness be more important to you than your own personal beliefs?

Well, I guess so. Maybe I'd talk them out of it....
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Pianist Da Sootopolis

You can't "talk someone out" of being gay. You simply are or aren't. Similar to how you probably couldn't be attracted to a woman.
It seems you lack even the most basic knowledge of how homosexuality works- do us a favour and learn how the phenomena works before making narrow minded statements.
Sorry, that was a bit rude. But I'm not exactly in the best of moods for obvious reasons (if you read the TOTM thread that is), and anti LGBT shit is probably among the stupidest on the planet.
what is shitpost

Sebastian

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on August 20, 2015, 08:53:40 PMYou can't "talk someone out" of being gay. You simply are or aren't. Similar to how you probably couldn't be attracted to a woman.
It seems you lack even the most basic knowledge of how homosexuality works- do us a favour and learn how the phenomena works before making narrow minded statements.
Sorry, that was a bit rude. But I'm not exactly in the best of moods for obvious reasons (if you read the TOTM thread that is), and anti LGBT shit is probably among the stupidest on the planet.
I totally disagree with this statement. But as I've said in the past, let's talk about it over Skype. No reason to spam needlessly in public :)

SlowPokemon

Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Cutting off a discussion that leads to harmful mindsets when not discussed isn't doing anyone any favours.
No need to move the conversation to a Skype chat that may or may not actually happen.
what is shitpost

Sebastian

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on August 20, 2015, 09:03:23 PMCutting off a discussion that leads to harmful mindsets when not discussed isn't doing anyone any favours.
No need to move the conversation to a Skype chat that may or may not actually happen.
True.....but it's 20x better to talk about it over Skype than here.

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 20, 2015, 09:01:39 PMStop.
No worries. I'm not talking about anything controversial on NSM again or being involved in flame wars.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Well, get everyone on Skype and we can have the discussion.
Or hell, lets all go to the debate topic and you can present your case against gay support.
what is shitpost

Sebastian

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on August 20, 2015, 09:06:56 PMOr hell, lets all go to the debate topic and you can present your case against gay support.
That is the last thing I'm gonna do ever XD
And I'm not against Gays.....
Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on August 20, 2015, 09:06:56 PMWell, get everyone on Skype and we can have the discussion.
Excellent! But not now.

ThatGamer

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on August 20, 2015, 09:06:56 PMWell, get everyone on Skype and we can have the discussion.
Or hell, lets all go to the debate topic and you can present your case against gay support.

Actually, I'm done, heading to bed...but...there's a debate topic?

Sebastian

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 20, 2015, 09:09:55 PMActually, I'm done, heading to bed...but...there's a debate topic?
Oh boy.....best you not know about that XD

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 20, 2015, 09:09:55 PMActually, I'm done, heading to bed...but...there's a debate topic?
There is. And you should state your case.
@MLF Yet if you apply that to anything else that's innate such as race/ethnicity, you would be rightfully seen as a racist bigot.
what is shitpost