News:

You just lost the game.

Main Menu

Questions, Questions, Questions

Started by ZeldaFan, February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jub3r7

I want someone who won't let their DREAMS be DREAMS. Someone who can make TOMORROW happen YESTERDAY. Someone who can MAKE their DREAMS and my DREAMS COME TRUE.

...In all seriousness, I don't know.
It's dangerous to go alone, take me with you! [JUB has joined the party.]

FireArrow

I want a gay guy that doesn't act like a stereotypical white girl. Haven't met one yet.
Quote from: Dudeman on January 23, 2017, 05:35:59 PM
straight from the department of redundancy department

MaestroUGC

Quote from: SlowPokemon on August 20, 2015, 04:40:13 PMAlso, preferably musical, but not piano, since it would be more fun to accompany them on something else than fight over a piano.
Then we could never be, because you'd never get me off the piano.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Maelstrom

Someone who shares my interests and is pretty smart.
Attractiveness would be nice, but that's more of a bonus than something required.

mikey

They've gotta be pretty and smart and be a good cook and willing to enjoy the finer things in life as well as wanting to travel on a whim
unmotivated

braix

Oh if they cant cook korean food thats a no
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.

InsigTurtle

Bubbles

A spontaneous guy who can enjoy himself in literally every situation. Also more interested in spending time and experiencing things with me than constant romance. Sounds unrealistic but I actually know plenty of guys like this (minus the romantic thing, I think that's nonexistent in my age group rn haha)

ThatGamer

I forgot to mention looks. If my husband doesn't have looks, then they don't get to be my husband.
Quote from: Altissimo on August 29, 2015, 12:00:16 PM
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Attractiveness is usually necessary- there really needs to be some physical attraction with your significant other for as long as your sex life lasts. But what do I know..
Decently intelligent, preferably not uber religious (I don't mind if they pray every day and whatnot, so long as they aren't demanding our child be baptised and tells our child that if he/she is gay they will burn in hell), musical (though as Slow echoed, it might be more fun if they played something else- otherwise, our first purchase is a second piano, preferably with a silent system), open minded, open to having political-philosophical discussions..
what is shitpost

ThatGamer

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on August 20, 2015, 07:07:16 PMAttractiveness is usually necessary- there really needs to be some physical attraction with your significant other for as long as your sex life lasts. But what do I know..
Decently intelligent, preferably not uber religious (I don't mind if they pray every day and whatnot, so long as they aren't demanding our child be baptised and tells our child that if he/she is gay they will burn in hell), musical (though as Slow echoed, it might be more fun if they played something else- otherwise, our first purchase is a second piano, preferably with a silent system), open minded, open to having political-philosophical discussions..

Why do you know what a sex life is at 14...

I really don't care about the religion my husband has, if it happens to be mine, that's great. But if my son\daughter turns out gay, that's a problem imo. I don't believe in gay marriage...
Since I haven't heard from her personally I don't wanna be like "YO HERE'S THE CHATROOM OK"

blueflower999

Quote from: ThatGamer on August 20, 2015, 07:38:16 PMBut if my son\daughter turns out gay, that's a problem imo. I don't believe in gay marriage...
You don't have to support gay marriage to love and support/respect a gay person.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

ThatGamer

Quote from: blueflower999 on August 20, 2015, 07:40:47 PMYou don't have to support gay marriage to love and support/respect a gay person.

You're right. I have a couple of gay friends, and I like them. Still not legal to marry where I live anyways, lol, so what do I care for?...

blueflower999

Wait, did America legalize gay marriage before Canada did?? That doesn't sound right.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

SlowPokemon

It's never been illegal in Canada, has it?
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.