News:

Found an issue in the Requests Board? Let Bubbles know!

Main Menu

Questions, Questions, Questions

Started by ZeldaFan, February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pianist Da Sootopolis

I don't try to think about my best traits, especially anything like humility and maturity, since they go away the minute you say you have them :P If I had to say one thing it would probably be my sarcasm. I try not to be boring, I guess.
what is shitpost

DrP

I'm apparently an excellent conversationalist... so I try and add levity when someone seems tense during a presentation/conversation so they feel more comfortable.

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ZeldaFan on June 19, 2015, 01:47:21 PM#76 - June 19, 2015
What would you say is your best personality trait?
(For example: Honesty, kindness, generosity etc.)
Decisiveness when it is integral to success.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

SlowPokemon

I am always honest with people, unless it would be unspeakably awful of course. Because I try not to be a horrible person. As far as other qualities, I like my musicianship, and I have a lot of self confidence which took a long time to acquire but which I'm very proud of.  But I think my favorite thing about myself is that I don't have any trouble standing up for what I believe in, even if it means making enemies or attracting negative attention. I'm the type of person who not only wants, but needs to tell someone when I have a crush on them just because I want my voice to be heard and I don't think there's any point in hiding it.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

mikey

My cold calculating raw intellect, or maybe my sharp and refined wit
unmotivated

Dudeman

I'd say sarcasm-based humor, but I'm able to tell when I take it too far or am on the verge. I also have a sensitive and caring side that takes some prodding to show through, unfortunately.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

ZeldaFan

#77 - June 21, 2015
Who is your favorite Composer? Video game composer? Movie composer? Classical composer?
~Submitted by mariolegofan~

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Maelstrom

MaestroUGC

Me. Me. Me. And Me.

Well, assuming the first one is anything that isn't the other three, George Harrison. Grant Kirkhope. Michael Giacchino. Three way tie between Ludwig van Beethoven, Franz Liszt, and George Gershwin.
Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Video game composer, not sure.
Classical composer, just GUESS.
Actually, my tie of #1s is Chopin-Liszt-Rachmaninoff
(EDIT) I forgot Ravel! D:
what is shitpost

Sebastian

Video Game Composer: Tie between Koji Kondo and Grant Kirkhope
Classical Composer: Chopin
Movie Composer: John Williams

Nebbles

Video game composer... wow. Tough choice. There's Shimomura, Grant Kirkhope, David Wise, Koji Kondo, Masuda... a lot. So many great composers.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

mikey

Well Kenta nagata is responsible for my favorite soundtrack ever and Scott Joplin is my idol
unmotivated

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ZeldaFan on June 21, 2015, 06:21:14 PM#77 - June 21, 2015
Who is your favorite Composer? Video game composer? Movie composer? Classical composer?
~Submitted by mariolegofan~
<----

Do you need to even ask.
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

ZeldaFan

#78 - June 23, 2015
What is your favorite piece of Nintendo merchandise that you own?
(Could be a rare promotional item, or just a favorite product.) Feel free to post pictures!
~Submitted by Latios212~

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D