News:

Don't forget to submit your daily replacement!

Main Menu

Questions, Questions, Questions

Started by ZeldaFan, February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dudeman

My grandfather is 89? I think? Oldest so far.
Quote from: braixen1264 on December 03, 2015, 03:52:29 PMDudeman's facial hair is number 1 in my book

Pianist Da Sootopolis

@Kefkaticfanatic I saw her play Rach 3 too, here in Portland (oregon), it was great!
Movie in opening night? Nein.
Longest relationship, around 3-4 months, until I found out I was being cheated on with my best friend. She was f***ing crazy, lol.
Oldest relative, don't really have one worth telling about.
Though, my grandmother is 75 and invested her life in music, and since I'm her only musical grandkid, I'm basically the only one getting anything from her (since she's piss poor). I'm getting all of her music (at least 600 scores of varying composers) and her baby grand piano (if it's worth jackshit by the time she's passed I'll be surprised).
what is shitpost

BlackDragonSlayer

Quote from: ZeldaFan on June 18, 2015, 05:07:28 AM#75 - June 18, 2015
How old is/was your oldest relative?
Probably 90s...?
And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

Nebbles

My oldest relative is my grandma I think, at... almost 90.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

KefkaticFanatic

Quote from: Pianist Da Sootopolis on June 18, 2015, 04:30:12 PM@Kefkaticfanatic I saw her play Rach 3 too, here in Portland (oregon), it was great!

That's also when I saw her, so we probably went to the same show (or 1 day apart) :B

I was a super nerd/fanboy and got an autographed CD and photo with her too ahaha

me irl
[close]

DrP

My great grandma is still alive at 101, she turns 102 in october.

InsigTurtle

I think my paternal grandmother is in her late 80's? I don't think I have any more relatives older than that.

mikey

96 or so, I don't keep track of exact ages
This is my super crazy awesome grandpa who wrote a book
unmotivated

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: KefkaticFanatic on June 18, 2015, 06:15:25 PMThat's also when I saw her, so we probably went to the same show (or 1 day apart) :B

I was a super nerd/fanboy and got an autographed CD and photo with her too ahaha
That was a good show. At the Schnitz, ja?
I was about 9 or 10 at the time, and tried to talk shop with her. She signed my CD and started telling me how cute I was, lol.
what is shitpost

ZeldaFan

#76 - June 19, 2015
What would you say is your best personality trait?
(For example: Honesty, kindness, generosity etc.)

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Nebbles

My kindness. I try to be as nice as I can to people... if I at least think it's well deserved.
Quote from: Dudeman on April 13, 2016, 04:54:04 PM
- Nebbles, the beauty with the heart of frozen steel

Maelstrom

Hmmm.
I guess I'm brutally honest at times. Not sure if that's good or not.

Hero of Trains

Probably my patience. It leads to many of the other traits, such as kindness and generosity.
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

MaestroUGC

Try to do everything; you're bound to succeed with at least one.

braix

idk i guess humility? i honestly have no idea
Quote from: MaestroUGC on August 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM
Braixen is a wonderful [insert gender] with beautiful [corresponding gender trait] and is just the darlingest at [stereotypical activity typically associated with said gender] you ever saw.