News:

The monkeys are up to something...

Main Menu

Questions, Questions, Questions

Started by ZeldaFan, February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: Hero of Trains on June 06, 2015, 10:12:00 PMOnly about a day. I deal horribly with sleep deprivation. It lowers my tolerance for idiocy to almost none, leading to excessive correction of other people's inaccuracies. Another unrelated side effect is a significant increase in the complexity of both my lexicon and sentence structure. This doesn't help my tone, which could be misunderstood as pompous or intentionally rude. :P
This is me as well, though I also tend to be more forgetful and become annoyed at myself for my hypocrisy.
Eventually I get better either by a) sleeping or b) playing piano
So, there's that..
what is shitpost

Hero of Trains

I find that most of the insight you can get when tired is a result of failure in constructing a rationalization for your actions. This leads you to think about why you are actually performing these actions, potentially exposing any hypocritical or illogical reasons behind your actions. (Disclaimer: this is all speculation based on my own experiences, yours may differ.)
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Pit0010

Gnocchi.
Even though it's so freaking filling but Gnocchi. -drools-
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

ZeldaFan

#71 - June 9, 2015
Have you ever seen a band live?

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Maelstrom

blueflower999

Yes, and I hated it. Concerts ruin my ears.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

DrP

Yes!!

I've seen many. Including sneaking into Coachella 2010 with a fake ID since I was 17 at the time

SlowPokemon

I've seen concert bands and orchestras live a LOT of times, and that's the only kind I'm interested in really.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bloop

Muse x2, Avenged Sevenfold, Metallica and Arch Enemy. Was awesome. Got a heatstroke before A7x. Thunder before Metallica. Good days.

Maelstrom

Quote from: blueflower999 on June 09, 2015, 09:29:54 PMYes, and I hated it. Concerts ruin my ears.
That's why you bring earplugs.

ZeldaFan

Quote from: Bloop on June 10, 2015, 01:10:31 AMMuse x2, Avenged Sevenfold, Metallica and Arch Enemy. Was awesome. Got a heatstroke before A7x. Thunder before Metallica. Good days.
I'm jealous you saw Muse! My bf would be jealous you saw Arch Enemy - they're one of his favorites.
I have seen Five for Fighting, Barenaked Ladies, Awolnation, the Used, and Imagine Dragons live. I saw Imagine Dragons before they were SUPER popular, back in 2012.

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Sebastian

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 09, 2015, 10:36:43 PMI've seen concert bands and orchestras live a LOT of times, and that's the only kind I'm interested in really.
Ditto. Only thing I really care about are orchestras and concert bands. I'm playing in one Monday :)

Yug_Guy

So far I've only seen Trans-Siberian Orchestra in concert, though I have gone to see a professional orchestra. I do want to go to more concerts though.

Quote from: ZeldaFan on June 10, 2015, 05:44:10 AMI have seen Five for Fighting, Barenaked Ladies, Awolnation, the Used, and Imagine Dragons live.
:O Now you've made me jealous!

KefkaticFanatic

Yup, bands and DJs/producers at clubs.

Quote from: blueflower999 on June 09, 2015, 09:29:54 PMYes, and I hated it. Concerts ruin my ears.

That's why you invest in quality earplugs!

me irl
[close]