News:

Debate topic for next Tuesday: Are cannons truly valid instruments for an orchestra? Or should they be replaced with something safer, like Tesla coils?

Main Menu

Questions, Questions, Questions

Started by ZeldaFan, February 02, 2015, 11:51:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pianist Da Sootopolis

Quote from: Hero of Trains on June 06, 2015, 10:12:00 PMOnly about a day. I deal horribly with sleep deprivation. It lowers my tolerance for idiocy to almost none, leading to excessive correction of other people's inaccuracies. Another unrelated side effect is a significant increase in the complexity of both my lexicon and sentence structure. This doesn't help my tone, which could be misunderstood as pompous or intentionally rude. :P
This is me as well, though I also tend to be more forgetful and become annoyed at myself for my hypocrisy.
Eventually I get better either by a) sleeping or b) playing piano
So, there's that..
what is shitpost

Hero of Trains

I find that most of the insight you can get when tired is a result of failure in constructing a rationalization for your actions. This leads you to think about why you are actually performing these actions, potentially exposing any hypocritical or illogical reasons behind your actions. (Disclaimer: this is all speculation based on my own experiences, yours may differ.)
Quote from: Dudeman on May 22, 2015, 06:24:42 PM
See guys? Trains isn't nice all the time.
Quote from: also Dudeman
Trains is so nice that I'm sure she'd resurrect herself for a few minutes to compliment you back

Pit0010

Gnocchi.
Even though it's so freaking filling but Gnocchi. -drools-
Quote from: NocturneOfShadow on January 15, 2015, 07:20:41 PM
AUSSI
"Sorry to keep you waiting!'
~Pit, Kid Icarus Uprising ♥

Me youtube channel!: http://www.youtube.com/user/Pit0030

ZeldaFan

#71 - June 9, 2015
Have you ever seen a band live?

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Maelstrom

blueflower999

Yes, and I hated it. Concerts ruin my ears.
Bulbear! Blueflower999

BlackDragonSlayer

And the moral of the story: Quit while you're a head.

Fakemon Dex
NSM Sprite Thread
Compositions
Story Thread
The Dread Somber

DrP

Yes!!

I've seen many. Including sneaking into Coachella 2010 with a fake ID since I was 17 at the time

SlowPokemon

I've seen concert bands and orchestras live a LOT of times, and that's the only kind I'm interested in really.
Quote from: Tobbeh99 on April 21, 2016, 02:56:11 PM
Fuck logic, that shit is boring, lame and does not always support my opinions.

Bloop

Muse x2, Avenged Sevenfold, Metallica and Arch Enemy. Was awesome. Got a heatstroke before A7x. Thunder before Metallica. Good days.

Maelstrom

Quote from: blueflower999 on June 09, 2015, 09:29:54 PMYes, and I hated it. Concerts ruin my ears.
That's why you bring earplugs.

ZeldaFan

Quote from: Bloop on June 10, 2015, 01:10:31 AMMuse x2, Avenged Sevenfold, Metallica and Arch Enemy. Was awesome. Got a heatstroke before A7x. Thunder before Metallica. Good days.
I'm jealous you saw Muse! My bf would be jealous you saw Arch Enemy - they're one of his favorites.
I have seen Five for Fighting, Barenaked Ladies, Awolnation, the Used, and Imagine Dragons live. I saw Imagine Dragons before they were SUPER popular, back in 2012.

Please follow me and my art on Instagram @inspi.red.art :D

Sebastian

Quote from: SlowPokemon on June 09, 2015, 10:36:43 PMI've seen concert bands and orchestras live a LOT of times, and that's the only kind I'm interested in really.
Ditto. Only thing I really care about are orchestras and concert bands. I'm playing in one Monday :)

Yug_Guy

So far I've only seen Trans-Siberian Orchestra in concert, though I have gone to see a professional orchestra. I do want to go to more concerts though.

Quote from: ZeldaFan on June 10, 2015, 05:44:10 AMI have seen Five for Fighting, Barenaked Ladies, Awolnation, the Used, and Imagine Dragons live.
:O Now you've made me jealous!

KefkaticFanatic

Yup, bands and DJs/producers at clubs.

Quote from: blueflower999 on June 09, 2015, 09:29:54 PMYes, and I hated it. Concerts ruin my ears.

That's why you invest in quality earplugs!

me irl
[close]